Season 2 Missions Advice (Enemies, Bosses and Special Stages)

Thank you ! When is Atlantis tising?

1 Like

It’s the 4th Thursday of the month.

This Thursday. :slight_smile:

there’s another one now

Thanks @maliciousbuthot, but added it a couple days ago as mentioned above. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much @FrostbiteXIII for putting together this awesome chart. I got ahead of myself and did most of the bosses & special stage missions but neglected the enemies so I’m backtracking during AR this month (why? I have no idea lol). Figured I would start a quick conversation about what levels people are farming for just Macaws and Privateers in case they’re in the same boat. It looks like you already have suggestions for Kisunes and Kappa, thanks!

I am safely Auto-farming these with a TP of 3900 but I’m sure it can be done with a much lower TP:

• For Macaws I auto-farmed 9-7. 4 waves of 3-5 enemies (only Macaws in the first 3 waves).
  • For Privateers, I am currently using 9-4. 4 waves of 3-5 enemies (only Privateers in the first 3 waves). 2-1 is good but it has less waves with less enemies. I probably average about 1.5-2 backpacks and 16-18 recruits per run, just guessing about 5-6 Pirateers per run.
1 Like

Just an FYI, Gadeirus killed in raids also counts towards his boss mission completion. I am not sure about wars or tournaments though. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

HELP MAP AVATAR Could someone explain to me why there are phases with different colors, what does each color mean? thank you

1 Like

There are two types of avatar missions. One for the regular enemies, one for the bosses.

The numbers you see under each specific enemies show which season 2 province and which level to find those enemies.

To save time and world energy, you would want to see if you can fulfill quotas for both regular enemy or for a boss. That is where the color code comes in. If you find a colored font under an enemy, you would find one under a boss.

For example, you find 1-8 colored under the undead privateer, you also find the 1-8 under the giant moth boss enemy. That means if you do S2 1-8, you can fill the necessary quotas for both missions.

You may be farther along in boss enemy missions than enemies missions since less boss enemies are required, so you will find more color coded levels, citing different combinations. For example, 17-8 can get you both Kappas and Kirin.

5 Likes

Here’s what I posted above.

1 Like

Hello! Any tip of the best stage for Gadeiruses + atlantean drones??

Thank you. I’ve been doing 25-1.

Nice map info fir many