Scroll of Alteration

If you’ve wondered what the scroll of alteration does, I took one for the team and bought the offer today. Below is a vid.

https://imgur.com/WGB39vk

What a waste of 300 gems lol

13 Likes

Well, it helped charge your heroes faster.

1 Like

Thanks for biting the bullet on this one @KLinMayhem - appreciated :wink:.

4 Likes

I was so confused…the thread’s title was “Scroll of Aliteration” and I was hoping to see some clever wordsmithing… Fixed that typo for you.

10 Likes

bahaha I thought that’s how it was spelled. My bad.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing! I was a bit confused by the description as well…not what I expected from a HL9 weapon which takes 43 days to build up to and another 5 days and 2.4M ham to research. I feel like it should be more like 12-15 tiles, something that would produce a diamond or huge cascade of tiles.

6 Likes

I would work well if you had a board with a bunch of the right color already and it created a massive cascade. But to use an inventory slot and burn a ton of time and resources for something that only works in a perfect situation is a bit of a waste to say the least.

4 Likes

I’m not impressed by it either tbh.

A tornado does basically the same thing (possibly better result), and it’s far cheaper to craft one.

2 Likes

Better your gems than mine. Thanks @KLinMayhem!

2 Likes

Scrolls of alteration can be very powerful, 188K and 172k hit:

10 Likes

Not worth the 3.4 million ham and 2 million iron spent in battle items for those 2 hits.

9 Likes

Fully agree it’s not sustainable. It’s fun though to hit B loot with one hit on a 14 star :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I almost pooped my pants when I saw that video. Fun to watch, thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Very fun to watch!!!

1 Like

Thank you KLinMayhem. Answered my question and saved me a Ton of Gems. :+1: :bearded_person:

I used the Scrolls of Alteration from PoV and obliterated my Titan Score

7 Likes

You used scrolls of alteration on a 2* titan? LoL

2 Likes

3* buddy and why not? they were free

2 Likes

I put a 142k hit on a 11* last night using the scroll…they are quite powerful.

2 Likes

worst kept secret in the game lol…my previous high was 235k on a 10* Rare and it was the only other time I used Scrolls.