Razor is back to finish what he started for certain. period

THERE IS ONLY ONE THING I DID NOT ACCOMPLISH VIA FIRST HAND PERSONAL EXPERIENCE IN EnP - that was BEING PRESENT IN THE FAMILY ALLIANCE WHEN THEY TOOK #1!. IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE #1 IN THE CURRENT META, CONTACT ME. I will be on the FORUM and GAME RECRUITMENT CHAT daily Recruiting from 2/13-15/2023

RAZORS NINJAS

JOIN MINNIT.CHAT TO BE CONSIDERED (its 100% FREE). Its embedded groups PROVIDES 100% SECURE COMMUNICATIONS (nothing else in game or outside of it can TOUT this FACT).

Once we have the team ready to go I WILL PERSONALLY UPGRADE ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS for FULL FEATURES of MINNIT.CHAT. Itā€™s a COOL platform Iā€™ve been wanting to incorporate for years. WhatsApp for anyone that have technical issues with it.

In MINNIT.CHAT SIMPLY LEAVE YOUR GAME-NAME AND CURRENT ALLIANCE. TOP 20 EXPERIENCE A MUST, or forget it. I WILL PERSONALLY SCOUT YOU. YOU CAN DO THIS with a GUEST account (just type in any name to use) - just POST if you can please.

RaZNinja

1 Like

I BEST MENTION, I HAVE A 5TH ACCOUNT I HAVE BUILT UP SINCE 2021 NO ONE KNOWS I OWN, MY RaZoR account is a CLEANER.

2 Likes

NEVER SAY NEVER

1 Like

SEE RAZORS PAGE FOR UPDATES on movement regarding everything he is doing in EnP this ROUNDā€¦

1 Like

THIS IS GOING TO BE AN EPIC RETURN AND QUICK BATTLE TO TAKE #1!

I AM COMPLETING THE ONLY ITEM LEFT UNDONE, REACHING #1 IN THE PRESENCE OF MY FAMILY.

Good Luck!

3 Likes

no, I considered it about 2 months ago I think and my Business was BOOOOMING right at the exact time, so had to take care of business before pleasure. I have another EMPIRE I HAVE BUILT and Iā€™m Building another ON TOP of IT - it instead of being focused on helping everyone in a game I help EVERYONE MAKE MONEY.

To correct, yes I did with BATMAN DARK OPS, however back surgery stopped us at #5 after I think 24 daysā€¦ HEALTH comes before BUSINESS and PLEASURE, for without you have NOTHINGā€¦

2 Likes

You are so sweet and short to the point @Sarah2! I donā€™t need anything of the sort, just the right players - nothing more (well except a shell thats killing top titans without a drop but the alliance fell apart within recently i.e. few days max)

I DO NEED to find where I placed 3 of my accounts (they will be filler at first), I have RAZOR (in I think RaZoRā€™s NINJAS?) and RAZNINJA has been a lone duck often but ready to go to the top.

I FOUND ITā€¦ Starting up my EMULATOR

Continuing the discussion from RAZORS NINJAS: RaZoR is COMING Back to E&P to take #1:

2 Likes

What the hell is a minnit chat? :rofl: Something else I have to download?

2 Likes

NO downloading its in HTML5. You only have to join MINNIT.CHAT if you wish to be considered for the new E&P #1 TEAM (Not Related to the BATS)ā€¦

I went with this product because its supposed to be tied into the radio industry Iā€™m moving forward with rZrRADIO internationally :slight_smile: so using what I will be using as a live plug-in for the 24 hour running station will be key!

This ā€œTEAMā€ will also become a LIVE feed on rZrTV! Those whom sign the consent to be recorded (as individuals playing the game and their life surrounding it and outside of it)ā€¦

Those with a great personality or even an ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  one will likely become ā€˜famousā€™ gammers!

O man Razor is back again. Why do you keep doing this to yourself? Theres been 9,563,862 heroes released in the past few months. Itā€™s not like it used to be. Save yourself before you get too deep. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

@Sarah2 @Datootfary @Colonel @L33tVortex12596 @Pompitous @Sternman @Shohoku79 @Kikyo @FrenziedEye @JAWS1

3 Likes

There really has been a lot released, however, ALL I NEED IS THERE STANDARD, COSTUMED and NOT WEARING IMAGES (with current stats on powers etc) and I can bring my system back up to date. It already incorporated some necessary changes if the community wants me to bring back the cummulative data and reporting. In addition the BETA I released for hero ā€œGRADINGā€ it was amazing and used TMā€™s Players who had them MAXED in the system (qualification for them assigning a grade to the hero - after N WEEKS USE - which I tie to their player level themselves and the alliance they are inā€™s rank)ā€¦

1 Like

I need to introduce you to Thor who has created a kickass bot for Line, Telegram and WhatsApp, Itā€™s really really useful. We were using your grades but have created our own grading team. Iā€™m Marketing and Distribution, I donā€™t code.

3 Likes

Great! You know my fav is LINE, its easy for everyone. As much as I like Discord, I will only be using MINNIT.CHAT, WhatsApp (so we are in business here @Datootfary - so hook me up with THOR - Iā€™ll create my WhatsApp for the game mid day), and of course the games interface and communications platform. Awesome on your grading team - intro me please, maybe I can incorporate their algos into my system (HERO UTILITY and it can take the place of Anchors section that used to be in it).

Please setup a Thread in the forum for your graders and me, if you donā€™t mind it being publicā€¦

@Datootfary

along with your teams name or etc (it will be sited in the utility - assuming you guys are game for it).

Iā€™ll ask if he wants it to be public

2 Likes

We can do private on your graders and if they grade non mathematically (there has to be REAL USE EXPERIENCE IMO but that can only be part of the final equation as it doesnā€™t (YET) incorporate anything where TEAM, TROOPS, POWERS, ETC of the individuals USE into consideration) - this would be very time consuming having people input this kind of information. If there is an API that the DEVS would let us use Iā€™d love to try some AI with itā€¦

BACK ON POINT - I can create their interface into the utility and whatever means they use currently I can code in a day for them - than your SMEā€™s can share their GOLD with the entire INTERNATIONAL community.

I personally will not have a hand in grading, only bringing real solid use ideas to life and proven methods such as your teams to the masses.

Iā€™ll be recruiting TONIGHT Iā€™m 100% NIGHTBREED. rZr
p.s. see u then over-n-oouuuutt

Ok no WhatsApp yet, but will work in Messenger. The bot is multi-lingual I did recruit the translators. I will get Thor to contact you.

1 Like