Well we have to put G. Bat aside. He’s a 3* and his stats can’t really compare.
I’d say among the 3*s, Bat is just okay. He’s lucky that dark element has some bad heroes (looking at Prisca and Renfeld) so he’s likely to get more love for raid tournaments. And at average speed it’s easier to ensure that he hits for boosted damage on a defense team. He faces competition with Chochin though, who I’d argue is better simply because the mana delay is a more reliable secondary effect to have.
- Gazelle – +100% attack and -50% damage reduction is lulz on offense
- Panther – she’s the Evelyn for dark heroes
- Jackal – holy def dropper, amazing class, and dropping defense in this element is not easy to find
- Falcon – dropping defense is more common in fire, but he still stacks with those and it’s still awesome
- Chameleon – hard to use hero. However, I am theorizing that he may be very useful in situations such as fighting Ursena tanks with a dark-green 3-2 stack. It’s hard to rank him though based on hypotheticals, but my gut feeling is he’ll probably be more useful than the below two.
- Kong – high attack stat for titans is nice, damage on hit-all skill is decent. But he’s Elena frail and even the Ice defense buff can’t help him much there
- Owl – he’s so slow, and to maximize his damage you need to have dead allies which is just not a good thing to rely on. At least he’s one of the best heroes for Rush Attack 5* tournaments, but that’s such a niche case to spend 6 darts on him.
I think if we were to include Bat, I’m pretty confident he’d still rank higher than Owl