Ranger emblem question

Hi everyone.Sorry if this question has been answered before.So my question is:i have some good ranger 5*s Athena,Evelyn,Seshat and Red Hood…i gave all of my ranger emblems to Athena and she is at level 9 at the moment.Shall i continue to give all the emblems to her or should i start spare them to the other ones too? And this is a general question for other emblems too.My strategy is to emblem one hero until the end and then move to the next one.Is it right or wrong?

Hi,
I usually give to all my maxed heroes their first node, activate their talents.
After that , the heroes i use most, get the bulk of the emblems.
Are you using Athena primarily or is there another that is seeing more action now.
Well that my 2 cts .
Have fun.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank u Wolf:)i use Athena a lot ,on my defense also such as Evelyn.But i like ur approach to unlock their talents to anyone and then focus on one

1 Like

Depends on who you use a lot. For me I’m going to spread them out say for ranger Iv got chao+6 I’ll prob take to 7 and leave it as that and I’ll do the same with triton. As going to be working on Athena at some point then she will get more! I still want to keep emblems on majority of my heros with out doing a full reset for usage in war and quests.

2 Likes

Thanks for the response.i think i ll keep athena to node 9 and start giving to the rest some emblems

I also keep emblems on my key 4star heroes as falcon, attack-jackal, boldtusk and rigard, who I use frequently. Only kashrek I ripped off the emblems to hand them over to guin, as kash became rarely used in meantime. For my favourite 5stars who I use in defense and in primary attack team, I put the majority after unlocking talent with node 1 to most of my 5 stars… On monk emblems I am still sitting one a nice number as I just can’t decide to complete on wilbur or put more to rana… Also, in classes where I lack finished 5star, I put them all into a useful 4star - that is why melendor got well emblemed. we can change this anytime, so better to use them…

1 Like

Thanks demon.for monk i went wilbur all the way lol