Raid Stats Edition 3

Isarnia by Position

W-L record presented from Isarnia’s perspective.

Left wing: 0-57
Left flank: 3-41
Tank: 6-39
Right flank: 2-33
Right wing: 2-46

So yes, she did best against me from the tank position. By quite a bit too. However, keep in mind I am a Mitusko owner, which means as the defense slides Isarnia towards the corner there is a greater and greater chance I have Mitsuko ready in time. In general, I suspect she’s better from the wing than my data reflects (lol). I’m not sure if that makes it or flank a better home for her. I will say at tank I have almost no chance of reflecting her and I continue to think she’s underrated in this role.

Isarnia Special Skill

I think the devastating component is the defense down. It’s deep and lasts forever. Regular slash attacks become crippling and specials all but guarantee kills.

It is a priority cleanse / flip (like with Kiril, to defense up). The problem is that the attacker:

1. May not have a cleanse or buff ready in time, or
  2. Be forced to use a cleanse / buff / heal at an inopportune time. Say I have Kiril ready to fire but can see that the defense has Seshat charged. What do I do? Or Drake Fong is about to fire and I have Ariel ready. Fire now or wait? Are any of my heroes likely to die to Drake’s special? You want to put the attacker in these sorts of situations and give them the opportunity to make mistakes.

Emblem Path

I’d go all attack. You’re going to use her on titans, so max that tile damage. I doubt a few def/hp nodes extra will improve her defensive performance enough to justify the diminution in sheer tile damage.

4 Likes