🎃 Portal Stats & Summon Results – Return to Morlovia (Halloween) 2022

Btw it’s weird this starts Tuesday. Except X-mas event, which always started 1st December, all other events always started on Monday for like last two years. Not that it particularly matters, just an observation.

3 Likes

It starts on Monday 3pm, my time. 3 October is Monday.

Less than 24 hours now.

You sure? SGG Calendar shows it starts 4th October (Tuesday) and so does this:

1 Like

Nooooooo…, the calendar was changed ? From the earlier info release.

Never mind, Tuesday it is then.

Hmmm, probably a typo on SGG’s side. The data I have clearly indicates that it should start on the 3rd Oct, until the 14th Nov.
@PlayForFun be ready to edit all your Return to Morlovia-related threads tomorrow :rofl:

3 Likes

Ok because honestly it makes no sense. It’s not like this even would be over during Halloween if it started tomorrow. Though it is also marked so in calendar (though that is probably auto-generated from those dates). We’ll see.

Edit: Tis’ says it should start tomorrow. Take your pick since we have two different dates from official source.

3rd Oct all the way!

4 Likes

Yay! Ill be picking Alurcard and Miriam and Midnight in 30 pulls tomorrow then, not tuesday :smiley:

Ah damn looks like the summon rate is 1.5% instead of 1.6% :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I summoned with 26 EHTs and have 2 Goopys and a C Frank to show for it. the rest were mostly S1 3s and a few 4s, plus a dupe Vlad

3 Likes

18 pulls

ANABELL
the 3*green one
Valeria

A bit disappointed Valeria did not get a costume. Was hoping for Jack.

5 Likes

Best of seven pulls:

I’m glad to finally get my first Frank. :+1:

11 Likes

42 coin pulls brought me 2 Hotm and the green 3*. What a mess….

1 Like

37 summons with no 5*.

1 Like

2 EHT and a 10 pull

All season 1 with NINE 3^. Seriously???

1 Like

38 EHT, 6 x goopy, 7 x vlad :laughing: nothing else but …

22 Likes

Congrats on your Alucard @vanZille! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

No luck from EHTs, but many gem pulls later yielded the cat one lol. I also pulled Bastet a few days ago so must be lucky cats for me.

19 Likes

Thanks, having second thoughts now about lb my red hood a few days ago :fox_face: :rofl:

1 Like

Congrats on your Miriam & Midnight and Bastet @Kenzo! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes