Please Send Noobs

I’m currently trying to develop a training alliance. The game has lost a lot of its intrigue for me, and the only real joy that I still find is in helping others grow.

I’ve heard all the criticism. Yes, it’s extremely difficult and even more frustrating trying to teach new players the basics, but I keep trying because, one of these days, I’ll find a “noob” that’s as hungry as I was when I started.

So…If you’re new to the game and want to learn how to make the best use of your time and resources, look us up and put in a request.

Also, if you’re a mid-level player who also finds joy in helping, please…come share in the frustration. Haha.

Alliance name is the same as the title of this post. “Please Send Noobs”.

Also, you can hit me up through the Line app.

dimeshines12804

3 Likes

A way to find new people that are new is bascially find dead allainces.
Search in the alliance how long people been there last active, leaders co etc. If they dead and have active members just pop in and grab them.
It’s not poaching as the alliance is dead.
Sure bit of time and effort is needed good luck.

4 Likes

Global chat is another place, if you are happy to wade through the mire… There’s always a plethora of new players looking for homes. GL

ps I have friends in the Elk who have the same enthusiasm you do and have recently started a new alliance, wanting to attract similarly enthusiastic players of any level. Tagging @ElIvy perhaps you should talk

2 Likes

Just updating and adding some info.

Please understand that some of my “noobs” are teens. Please know that working with kids can sometimes be nerve racking and a serious challenge to your patience. However, helping them and watching them grow can be rewarding because of those challenges.

If you’re a “noob” and you’re looking for a safe and (semi) sane environment to grow in, please join us. We’d love to work with ya.

If you’re the helpful kind who enjoys helping others, I would love (and appreciate) the help. :rofl:

Please don’t ask us to join your alliance. We’ve tried that and it didn’t work. We know what we’re looking for. There’s no point in attempting to mix that with the ideas of others, only to disappoint all, in the process.

Ok…hope to see some more “noobs”, soon.

I’m off to see my shrink. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have changed direction. Please delete this thread.

Um… I’ll raise a flag on your behalf for moderator action. GL in your E&P journey.

1 Like