Please Read this before posting a bug

I lost a miracle scroll because of a connection error.

Do anyone knows why, at the end of the last event, some of us received nothing???

Hey im tanaki from kyber knightā€¦last 17 hour i get some appologize from server they said that i will get some claim or reedem like world,raid and titan energyā€¦so when i can get that reedemā€¦tq

it just got full, so if your flags were full before that or you didnt notice during the server issue then you wont be able to notice that all your flags got refilled

its a known issue you can check the following topic for more details

also thats the staff response as well from the same topic

Leveled Bai Yeong an hour ago with two small heroes and they took me 3* green training hero. If I wanted to use training hero, I would use yellow not the green one.

hey, i pressed the ā€œfightā€ button on the 3rd floor of ninja tower, and the flag got consumed and the button did the ā€œloadingā€ gif but nothing happened for several minutes. after exiting the game and re-entering got the ā€œconnection errorā€ screen. after several minutes managed to enter the game normally but still lost the ninja flag. is there something that can be done?

Hi,
System is showing wrong trophie score.
Currently game is showing 2 diffrent trophies. First one 2413 in watch tower, other one is 2450 in Allience screen. Btw correct one is 2450. I was got revenge (maa yet kan mia) +37 trophies but system did not add to total value.

My nickname is karakovboy.

Regards,
Bahri AZAR

Game freezes during last quest stageā€¦
I would not normally bother postingā€¦but this has happened twice in one day on the trials of serenity tier 3

Hello, i have a special titan on 01.11.2020. We use harpoons hits 53 and i did not receive titan parts.
Why not?
thanks

Check here:

I was in 4th place and no one in the alliance received the special prize, namely the mysterious tonic.

My game freeze on fight in ally war. My phone is Samsung note 9 ā€¦this freeze never happened before.

Iā€™m not sure if this is the right place to post this bug. I hope so. When I went to the Raid Tournament, the screen said that I was Too 1%, even though I had not played a single battle and my defense had lost six battles in a row, without a single win. Here is a picture:

Hi!
Unfortunately itā€™s a known issue, please check this thread out:

1 Like

Hello everyone :slight_smile:
Did someone report game crash when trying to do reroll?
Short description and steps how it happened to me twice in last 20 minutes.
I started raid against one player.
I lost that game :frowning:
In the meantime, other player entered the game.
I wanted to attack him again, and got message if I want to reroll.
Clicking on Reroll in this case is shortcut for home screen :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve got an issue with Raids - even if I win, tells me timeā€™s up and deducts trophies

this seemed to occur Twice.
First I used tickets to on the map. However the game froze and when it restarted, I lost the tickets and flags but received no loot.

then somethings similar happened during my recent war. I was fighting an opponent. I killed 3/4 players left. However when almost killing the last character my phone died. When I logged back in, the reward points were 0, and the player behaved as if it had never been attacked, yet my flag was gone and my characters were shaded out as if I had attacked. I have had my phone die on my before during a war attack, but the attack still recorded properly. Now it does not.

Hi I have a big problemā€¦Last day, I created another account on my dadā€™s tablet,through the game invitation. After that, I also registered my mail of my big accountā€¦And here is the problem,I donā€™t know how, but I replaced the new account small with my big one,and now, when I log into my big account, he opens me small accountā€¦ Please help me!!! I am player 4.509 Power and lvl almost 50ā€¦ please,i have also spent many Money in this yearsā€¦i give you my credential and screen to my big account and Hope you answer me soon because i have also bought the path of value and other offersā€¦Please help me friends,are 2 days that i dont can play and i lost war and titans ā€¦HELP :frowning:

player : VORMULAC

Alliance : ANGELI OSCURI

It seems that u have over written ur account, you should contact support for help