[Master] Reduce titan loot

Recently our alliance had defeated a rare titan.
My problem us about loot. I have recieved a very poor loot or just a part of it. We hit the first tier of harpoons and unfortunately I didn’t recieved any titan parts. My performance score was about 464k, loot tier A+. Even if i recieved rings, there seems to be a bug regarding to the loot
It happend at 5:10 pm (GMT +2)

Did you join the alliance recently? When you change alliances, you get reduced loot.

1 Like

I was out of alliance, but i came before titan appearing, At the moment when the titan appear i was already in alliance

There few threads about reduced loot tier…
You probably killed another titan 20hrs before that one… That will give you reduced loot tier too…

3 Likes

Even if this loot is reduced, it is still pretty good. But maybe you recently leave an alliance, and come after killing prev titan, but before spawning rare, and game thinks than you should get reduced loot.

Or you killed another titan in another alliance before spawning rare, but do not pass 20 hour penalty.

2 Scenarios result in reduced loot:

1. You joined the alliance AFTER the titan spwaned
  2. It has been <20 hours since you recieved your last non-reduced (full) titan loot.

Note that both are only triggered when you leave your alliance & join another one.

When you get reduced Loot, there are three things affected:

1. You don’t get Titan Parts
  2. You don’t get the Rare Titan Rolls (Bonus Item, Emblems or Valhalla Coins)
  3. You get a reduced Loot Tier (not 100% sure on the formula for this)
    • Guessing it is: Loot Tier = (Normal Tier) / 2 rounded up.
    • In your case, A+ loot would be Tier 14 (on 11* titan)
    • So Reduced Tier = 14 / 2 = 7 (VII)

You can read more here:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings