Please Read this before posting a bug

My name is Jason, or TrIxTeR and I am the leader of the alliance Trixin Aint Eazy. I read as much as I possibly could but I found nothing pertaining to the bug and issue I had today. First thing that happened why I believe it was my first hit against our Titan and the game completely froze meaning everything was normal except I could not move any tiles the counter was still running I think I may have made one or two moves and it just froze until the Titan hit had expired.
The second bug, i received tc20 twice today, the first time I cannot remember but I believe I got either renfeld or Gunner , but I want to be honest because I just received a second tc-20 today and it was Thorne. I mean I will gladly accept him as kind of a constellation prize for my titan hit freezing. But I already have one of him maxed out and another one or two in my roster so if you find other people reporting bugs of titan head freezing I honestly believe I would rather have a Titan flask rather than thorn my even if I get nothing I just want small giant to be aware. Sorry about the grammar and this punctuation but I am on a city bus using talk to text but I did pull Cheshire Cat today and finally got not one but two of the hotm so not overall a bad day I just do not want to see too many people get screwed over including small Giant and going on my 3 + years now plus having a great knowledge of most of all the heroes their abilities strengths and weaknesses I would absolutely love to have more of a part in this game I would love a beta account and do believe with my business background and love for this game in which I equal it to how much I used to love Call of Duty at one point ranking in the top 50 in the world I truly believe I could do just as well as anchor Nittany Lion Raw where is Graydon Gyros full time and rolling in some of my own opinions and my own character. Just food for thought letting you all know about the bugs I experienced some of my alliance members are reporting similar things thank you and keep up the hard work I run in Alliance that is open two brand new members of vampires I absolutely adore watching them grow

You should definitely contact support from the in-game menu and report the titan bug. Click #contact-support to see how to.

The same problem in our alliance - 4 rare killed titans in a row do not give a bonus item to anyone :unamused:

Since I cant find how to make a new post in this weird forum, I’ll post here.
Thing is, I got a Tabard and wasn’t awarded it. I already had 4 on my inventory, just hit the lv 48 in the Path of Valor and claimed the prize; the “Recent Activity” shows that I got it, but I still have 4 on inventory, instead of 5. And I have the impression that’s not the first time I got a “ghost tabard”. Guess this item became bugged for me, somehow.
I am logged in to googleplay (same mail as this forum account). There is no internet issue (which is obvious as I stated that “Recent Activity” already shows my prize). I don’t know what to do. Can you guys fix it?

If you really think it’s a bug, I would suggest that you open a support ticket through the in-game menu. Click #contact-support if you want to know how.

2 Likes

Why can’t we win a Valhalla token from Season 2?there is a mistake?

Valhala coins are for season 3
Atlantis are for season 2

1 Like

How to clear the worm in the battle with the Titan? The battle is more slower and the Titan close the battle without fighting.

There is an issue with Path of Valor not giving me 4 of 5 credits for tournament battles when I completed all 5. Also the complete daily challenges I received only 2/3 credits with all 3 challenges completed. There currently is a thread with others having similar issues. Path if Valor/ Tournament Issues is the thread

its not a bug, as you already finished the first tier which is 1 daily mission and started the 2nd tier which require 3 dailies

1 Like

Path of Valor completed all 3 daily tasks but you can see it only credited 2 of 3 in the other task to get 75

You are currently at Complete Daily Challenges II. Your first daily challenge got counted in Tier I which was 1/1, and the 2nd and 3rd one is counted in Tier II as 2/3. So it’s not a bug.

1 Like

Doesn’t make sense I completed all 3 that should have credited me with completing all 3. but it only counted 2 of the 3.

I already explained it, please read the above post more carefully.

Sorry I misunderstood, I understand now. THANK YOU!

1 Like

i got 2 Yellow Trainer Hero 3* from Goblin Crate. But after click to redeem, those item didn’t appear in Hero Roster. Please assist. Thanks!

I was playing a match in this weeks tournament, and the game crashed. I’m using a Samsung Galaxy S7 running Android 8 (i’ve updated it to the latest version possible). What happened is that when i used Triton’s special attack on Sonya, the game froze for a few seconds and just closed itself. I didnt get any “this app has closed itself” message or something like that on my phone, the game just closed itself. This resulted in a zero point loss. I had already taken out 3 of the heroes on the other teams, and all my heroes were still alive, so this would have been a win for sure if the game didnt crash :confused:

I guess its hard to pinpoint exactly what caused the bug. It could be something completely random, or even my phone (i kinda doubt that, but who knows). So this report might not do much, but i’d thought i’d just report it anyway. The game has been very stable for me overall. I can only recall it crashing two times in about 2.5 years of me playing it.

On a side note, has there been any talk/explanation/solution on the possibility of avoiding zero point losses like this? I understand that it will result in a loss, otherwise people could just close the app if they saw that they were about to lose, then start over again. But would it be possible to at least get the points up to the point where the app closes (like in my case, i had already taken out 3 heroes before the game crashed, and that wouldnt have given me zero points if i had lost the battle).

Is this the place to report bug?

It seems like Lady Loki is transferring status effect rather than ailment. She transferred JF’s buff to enemy.

I just checked with my JF and loki and it didnt happen to me
after that i checked your opponents defense he got JF in his team so it seems he had casted his skill before you fire Loki

Hi. Nope, it was only left with Kage that time and he had no buffs on. I had my JF’s buff on my team and after I cast lady Loki, I saw with my eyes that my buffs were being transfered to Kage.