[KNOWN ISSUE] Raid Tournament - Top 1% with 0 attacks

I haven’t done any attacks yet, but it says I’m Top 1%. This morning I was bottom 25%, as I should be. When I open the leaderboard it shows the (probably) correct rank, ao probably not a big deal. But since that never happened before, ai thought I post it here…

2 Likes

After my first attack, everything appeared to be displayed correctly… So just a minor bug. Well, the question is of course if I could technically get top 1% loot if I wouldn’t attack at all :thinking:

3 Likes

I’ve got the same thing. I’m tempted to not play any battles just to see what happens.

2 Likes

It’s been a glitch since the last week’s update

I have it too. Top 1% for no work! Woo hoo!

I too am tempted not to do anything and see what happens.

3 Likes

They care far too much about rushing everything to make money they break everything and don’t test stuff. Or maybe they just need better developers and coders. I dunno. For such a big game, you’d think they would be much better at the “simpler” things like this.

3 Likes

This is nothing new but at least this bug is kind of amusing.

2 Likes

Unfortunately at the end of the first day you would get points for your Defence Team performance… Thus you would move off 0 points & get ranked into the game (probably in bottom 25%).

3 Likes

Thank you for the reports and my apologies for the issue! We are currently investigating this here.

6 Likes

You’ve crushed my hopes and dreams and don’t see a reason to live. jumps off bridge :laughing:

3 Likes

zero points - top 1% ranking.

Screenshot from Monday evening:

2 Likes

@rook please merge topics

@moderators ^^

@docbrown I cannot, just yet. Am resting after surgery. I have an honorary paper hat today. :wink:

1 Like

Feel better :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

Spoil sport

20 of them

So day 1 of the tournament. Havent attacked anyone yet. Been attacked already and defense team won. My score is currently 0 but yet I am in the top 1%. Very unsure as to why. I will not use any flags today and check if same scenario exists tomorrow.

This issue has been raised and brought about several times already peppered throughout the various posts on related topics. I guess it’s just a visual bug that will get corrected sooner or later. I wouldn’t worry too much about this.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Are we having tournament problems again? I just went in for my first battles and saw this: