Please Read this before posting a bug

My game progress and all my heros were lost this morning. I play with bluestacks and my game ID is #. How do I restore to last night?

moderator’s note: private Device Account ID removed by @zephyr1. These IDs should not be posted on the Forum to prevent possible account theft.

U need to contact support

1 Like

Hi @Aestra, welcome to the Forum!

As @Expired said, you’ll need to contact Support.

Instructions for doing so are here:

1 Like

Welcome @aestra :slightly_smiling_face:

I can’t purchase anything. This is the only game I’m having issues with…

**Attacked twice with purple heroes on the target and the target didn’t take any dmg… **

It seems that all your heroes had boosted health ( from Garnet), which means Sartana and Khiona’s damage had only reduced / took out the boosted HP and only a small amount of the original Killhare’s HP.
Could that be the case?

Yes must be, srry to bother thank you

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: :pirate_flag: [Jan 2021] Pirates of Corellia Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

I did not collect my path of Valor rewards even thought I have completed it today the new path of Valor opened and I lost all my previous POV rewards it open today 7:00 pm Australia time is there any way I can get them back please?

I have an issue that I have noticed for a few days. My healers get to full mana, I click on them. Absolutely nothing happens until a next round or even following round. The health of the other heroes on the team does not improve until the next or even following turn. It has never happened before. My profile name is Joy in the game and I am in Dark Skies.

If you can look into this that would be great.

A post was merged into an existing topic: MYTHIC TITAN BUG - Game Crashes - MASTER THREAD

Cookie Settings