Please help....keeping members

I created my alliance HOUSE OF CHAOS and it’s been going well. I began it with mostly newbies to give them a chance to grow. A chance no one else would give. I’ve been weeding out people who aren’t active or serious. My problem is once alot of people flee once they become stronger. They would rather be in an alliance more powerful once I’ve helped them get strong. Then I lose a level 25 and have to grab a newbie because no strong people want to join a young alliance. My alliance is wonderful. Very helpful and like a family. What should I do? I am strict on certain stuff like hitting titans and being active so I kick people regularly. Maybe I’m too strict.

1 Like

Bribe them.

lol just kidding. It’s a hard situation to deal with. Just like in the real world with people moving on to other jobs to improve their career, you’ll have players moving on to other alliances to improve their team.

1 Like

I had a full alliance in 3 days. Now its 2 months old with alliance at only 35k. I’m tired of losing players. I’m a well known player throughout the game and still they dont stay. I understand. I just need to figure it out

You said you helped them become better, and then they leave. Are they getting better or higher leveled than you? Are you guys failing to kill Titans? Are you almost always on the losing side of war? How nice and fun is the chat in the alliance?

I think all of these questions are relevant. If you want to keep a competitive alliance, you have to be ahead of the curve. You have to hit hard, have good heroes, and lead the way. It’d be nice to have one or two strong players as coleaders, and then help the communication. My alliance has a mix of levels, but everyone loves to be around because our chat is informative, helpful and fun. How are you conducting conversations in your ally?

Also maybe, just maybe, you didn’t get enough experience with alliance, so you could be doing something wrong. If all other cases are exhausted, I think it’d be a good idea to leave the alliance, join one that’s more akin of what you want, and after a few months of practice there, of learning how a strong alliance works, you could create a new one or stay.

I just want to grow as a player, and my alliance is really helping me, so I don’t see myself leaving for the foreseeable future. But that’s because we have motivation to do wars, people share tactics and strategy, help direct targets on war, help on teambuilding and, when push comes to shove, we can always open our hearts to one another and find comforting words.

Take a look inside and try to see where you’re failing.

2 Likes

That’s how a training alliance works. Every baby bird leaves the best eventually

1 Like

No…se win almost every war…kill every titan…and no I’m a level 32…they leave around level 20 something and our chat is great…alot if fun

I love your advice…trust but I’ve been a member for awhile of coexist. That’s when I stepped out and began my own. I understand what’s needed and liked. I have 2 coleaders who are amazing. I’m just confused because none really wants to be In an alliance that’s allowing level 5s in.

1 Like

Almeida I’ve seen alot of your conversations on here. Your knowledge is amazing. May I add u on LINE.? I’d like u to become part of our group to see what’s wrong and maybe offer input

2 Likes

This is the woe of leading a training alliance. If you want to continue to accept and grow new players, then you’re going to have a hard time growing yourselves past a certain point. Your top players will eventually grow tired of shouldering the burden of downing titans, and will leave for other alliances of similarly strong players that keep minimum entry levels.

I was in a similar scenario a while ago, helping to lead an alliance that had grown to an 80K score while keeping the door open to newbies. But we weren’t really growing any more…and while getting more young players to replace the inactives was fairly easy, we couldn’t attract many heavy hitters.

The answer: merge with a family of alliances and establish a feeding system. Now, our main source of replacements comes from training alliances not unlike yourselves, and most of the recruiting we do is to replenish those training alliances. We grew our alliance score by 10K in a matter of weeks after this, and we’re not even the top-tier in our alliance family - so we’ve still sent some of our strongest players upward.

At the end of the day though, most of us are all in the same LINE chats, so it still feels like we’re all in the family. Anyways, just a suggestion to consider. Some people will be happy to lead a training alliance and keep it that way, and good for them - their work is vastly under-appreciated in this game.

4 Likes

It’s just no grown players want to join. A young alliance…its a lose lose situation

My LINE I’d is forceunited

I don’t have Line, but you can add me on Discord, if you want. Lha1986 is my username there.

1 Like

I looked and didn’t find u

I can’t find u my name is Chaos Reigns #6592

Sent
This 20 characters

1 Like

To be honest I did the same. When I started my own alliance I was accepting all requests-even the Level 4 players and I did not really had a problem of leaving (new) members. So I guess as a leader I did well and helped to bring all members together as a Team. Meanwhile I give my alliance to another member and left myself in order to help another young alliance with my advise.
So you might think about what you can do to bind the members to your allaince.

1 Like

The problem is a lot of people dont read the forums.
So when you have learnt how to play properly and know you need ascension items to lvl your heroes you automatically think killing higher star titans is what you need to do. Which we know is not actually the case.
You may get your loyal alliance members but more often than not people feel like they are missing out being in a top 100 alliance.

1 Like

That’s why I loged in at Forum. I shared the important Information with my members and tought them how to be more effective :wink:

1 Like

I appreciate your advice. Yeah a member of 7 days departed gave me a good idea. Start giving roles to people to show them they are needed

1 Like

We have roles for some members, recruitment; war strategy; morale officer!

The core members chat regularly about game stuff and just banter too.

I would miss those guys if I left - and I hope they feel the same

Not all our alliance likes to chat - but we don’t currently have a problem with deserters
I’ve seen quite a few grow from newbies to level 20+ and the keepers are still with us. Those that have left have been kicked for non contribution rather than choosing to leave.