Past time to leave my alliance?

I agree with what the others above have said.

My alliance is The Padawans, and we’re fighting mostly 10* titans. We can’t get past the 11* s just yet, but that’s what we said about the 10*s a few months ago :slightly_smiling_face:. We had a new recruit just join us but also had to say goodbye to a long-time member, so we’re back to 1 empty spot. We’re now definitely drama-free, friendly and supportive, with members in the US, UK and a few other spots around the world.

Go where your heart is! First six months in the game and first alliance left because leader said of 5 * “too hard just leave it and save energy” Like, really?
Left, now have the best alliance, 9*+ in top A or B, and reaping ascension rewards and titan parts. No looking back and good luck.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for writing. I don’t spend enough time on the forum.

i think we’re pretty bad at recruitment. We post something in the chat room once in a while but that scrolls by so fast I don’t know how anyone can see it. We haven’t done it here on the forum.

The issue of merging has come up in the past but our leader seems to have had a bad experience with that and wasn’t too keen on the idea. I’ll finish the war chest and probably say so long.

3 Likes

Amazing to find someone at your experience level and inside a small alliance of only 9. Almost always being the best Titan hitter or War performer can be boost to the ego, but also can get tired and burn some one out on the inside.

Sounds like you are ready for a change of scenery. My first alliance I stayed for about 6 months, was made Elder because I seemed more assertive than most. My alliance leader then had a lofty goal, but eventually his time on the game grew less and less (same with our co-leaders), and we were stuck with tons of inactive members and me only able to help accept new applications.

Eventually I took an initiative (I don’t do that often) and asked if any one will be interested in moving to a different alliance of different leadership. I had about 3 to 4 head nods (not sure how many of the silent warriors even read the chat). We struck out on our own, I was made leader (didn’t really wanted the job at first), but I brought up the idea and looks like in addition to the 3 to 4 nodding heads, a few of the guys/gals eventually followed so it was about 10 of us when it was said and done.

The group grew, eventually to full membership plus or minus. I was level 30 something when the alliance stated July of 2018, and now, I am level 61, and have absolutely no problems not being the strongest player on the member list.

Recruitment is a challenging task, and one thing most players here will tell you is to not use the in-game chat, because you’ve already noticed how bad the result is (scroll all the way up to the top in matter of seconds, and then poof, it’s gone). A few of my co-leaders had opted to spam in there a few times, it’s throwing a cup of water against a solid brick wall. Line and Discord can be valuable too. However, I found the way I found most of the core/loyal members of my alliance members now is through my posting here in the forums, and they have read and responded to it.

If you are thinking of joining an established alliance, there are plenty who have posted above that are viable options. Now, if you are thinking of starting a new alliance, different animal, and you’d risk being worse than your current situation (chance of no sign ups, trying to contend with the stronger alliance for new members). But I’d say, that’s only for the time being, as once you put your recruitment post out there, you got a piece of it right here in the forum (I still have my recruitment post somewhere buried in the alliance recruitment section and only refresh it once in a while).

If neither the lone wolf approach nor the start anew are what you are looking for, consider persuading someone, players you enjoy playing this game with, and sharing your same or similar ideals to come with you. Having kindred spirits or someone you have already grown used to can help with the transitioning. It’s a game, sure. But real feelings still applies. (But make sure you establish contact outside the game first before jumping ship, otherwise, awkward trying to come back in).

Best of luck to you.

1 Like

Best of luck in your decision making @dgk02 , as I’d agree with everyone who has posted before me, it sounds like you should change alliances, to continue to grow and be challenged by higher titans and in turn harder opponents in war.

No plug about why you should join my alliance yet . I look forward to reading your recruitment ad though :wink:.

4 Likes

Why would they need a recruitment ad?

Shameful plug done.

4 Likes

If you do decide to leave we have a great alliance the leader doesn’t tolerate any kind of drama or bs we all have a great time 4 spots is open the name is Death Team United the leaders name is slykelf

The best source of mats most people seem to say is from titans. Loot tier ix is where it is at.

The harder the titan the more loot tier ix and above gets shared around

If you’d like to you can check out our alliance, The Beacons are Lit!!

But if you recruit you might find it more fulfilling, depending on what you want

1 Like

U are eligible to join stronger alliance.
Definitely killing 11 anf 12* most likely rewarding u with better mats loot that in the future will help maxing your long queue 5* roster.
Leave ur current alliance and start moving to bigger pound. Say sorry to them because u need to start new adventure. It will hurt only 1-2 weeks then everything will come to normal again, and u enjoy ur new alliance.

Make sure to dwell in alliance that kill 11 to 12* titan

LEAVE and start fresh. I’m surprised you can last that long in a 10 man alliance.

I am rather prone to loyalty so I am going to go against the grain here and advise you to look for a way to keep your group together. I have found that your alliance is basically the backbvone on which an E&P carreer hinges. You can always find an alliance that kills high level titans. Good, fun people on the other hand are much harder to find and I think that losing that touch with the people you grew with and have known for so long would be a first step out of the door.

I understand that your leader is wary of mergers. Splitting leadership can be an issue so my suggestion to you is to be honest with them about your mindset right now. Just up and leaving isn’t the right idea. Tell them that you need a new challenge or risk losing interest. Tell them you would like to move to a bigger alliance and suggest being the target of a friendly take-over. A merger is hard to do but just joining a new alliance as a group at the bottom of the hierarchy is far easier to accomplish.

I am sure you will find that more of your alliance members are probably in the same boat and could use a step up. Best case you can find a new home with your group at a higher level. Worst case noone joins you and you get the same result as simply leaving but with more closure.

I would shamelessly plug our training alliance that has the space but I think you need to be playing at a higher level than that.

Good luck

My oh my, you’re a rather advanced player stuck in a rut and in quite a mediocre alliance.

Bail ship as soon as possible! You litteraly get nothing from your current one, such a pity to waste all your potential there.

I have switched alliances a couple of times and when I compare myself to the ones that stayed behind, I am the one who has made greater improvement.

Good luck!

Thanks to everyone. I’m not going to start an alliance. What is with being a Merc? I’ve read a few threads, and you can’t get good loot that way since you have to be in the alliance before the titan starts. Some say that Mercs want the glory of big hits, others say that mercs just want to help. I don’t understand that though. Helping out just raises the alliance’s next titans to a level above what they can handle, no?

But maybe doing Merc is a good way to try out alliances, and see if there is one that seems like a good fit?

Hi @dgk02, give us a try at STRONGHOLD WINTERFELL

I think you’ll find us a good fit.

Please Search on the E&P gaming app for STRONGHOLD WINTERFELL and give us a try.…You won’t be disappointed!!

We are an alliance that emphasizes KILLING TITANS with active participation, teamwork, and is supportive of each other.

It’s a great way to see if you like an alliance. I’m just not a fan of uninvited mercs. My preferred method of finding a new alliance is to just create your own thread.

State exactly what you are looking for and what you have to offer. That way you can find the best suitable match.

It’s like an E & P dating app :joy::rofl:

I just have to add my voice here: You’ll be amazed how much better the loot is with the bigger titans. It’s definitely, DEFINITELY worth it. Try to get in an alliance that takes on at least 9* titans, and if you can, get in with folks who have titans in the 12* range. 12* and above give out a lot of loot. It won’t be long and you’ll plenty of mats for your heroes.

2 Likes

It’s actually a great way to find the perfect alliance for you. Also, you get to meet new people, see different strategies and identify what type of alliance rules fit your play style.

We’ve had a few players join us in this fashion. Some have fit right in and never left to try another alliance. Others have stayed for a week or so and decided we weren’t for them. I respected both situations as both sides understood the player was visiting and may leave.

2 Likes

What your leader goals? Our alliance goal is playing for fun, family oriented, casual, don’t set a high goal to achieve. But being casual doesn’t mean we allow slacking habit that make other member might lost in war . We allow member to opted out but when opted in, we demand 6 flags used, or we can tolerate it with reasonable reason when RL really mess it up.
About leadership I can’t offer that
to your leader, becausee it belong to my leader but for co leader
it can be discussed.
If all of you share the same value with us, check our alliance : horsemen camp and line me : lagunz

I don’t promise anything else, just a bunch of people that worth to call a family.

But if you want to move on and find new alliance, wish the best luck for u !!!

Do you want to be somebody in a place of nobodies, or a nobody in a place of somebodies?.
You can always work your way up on the social hierarchy of the new alliance, but it may take time or you just may not have the same feeling.
The best thing you can do is try new thigs but leave in good terms with your current alliance, so you always have a door open to come back.

9 members? You serious, Clark? :santa::santa::santa: