Optimizing TCs for feeders..?

Hey Gang,

Can anybody help me with this?

I’ve got all the heroes I need, but they’re hungry. They need food.

What’s my best strategy for training feeder heroes? I’ve been running 4x TC11 “Extra Low Cost” which usually nets 20 feeders per day. But I can see that my recruits are often full-up, and my camps are working 10 days in advance of delivery.

What am I doing wrong? What’s the best possible way to train feeder-heroes?

Just for reference, I’m trying to bring all these guys to 3/70 or 4/80 depending on mats:

• Kunchen
  • Hel
  • Quintus
  • Domitia
  • G Panther
  • Proteus
  • Merlin
  • Onatel
  • Justice
  • Ravnir
  • Delilah
  • Vivica
  • Magni
  • Richard
  • Frida
  • Isarnia
  • Red Hood
  • Khagan
  • Sumitomo
  • Gravemaker
  • Alberich
  • Elkanen
  • Kadilen
  • Kasshrek
  • Caedmon
  • Little John

2 TC 11 all time, 1 TC 19 and 1 TC 1 for day and 2 TC2 for night will be good I think.

3 Likes

Imo this would be the best configuration: A TC20 running 24/7 to get extra 5* heroes and to store extra ham cuz wasting ham is no good. A TC11 or two where you can put all the extra recruits. Mine has 100+ days worth of feeders. And finally a TC19 where you can use all the backpacks, rugged clothes and wooden swords to train 1* feeders quickly. You’ll run out of ham very fast with this one.

I train my 4* and 5* heroes with 1* feeders of their same color till they reach lvl 50. Heroes who are over lvl 50 get all the 2* feeders and trainers. That way all my heroes level up at a consistent pace.

Of course you can feed a single hero with all your feeders till you max it but I think it’s a waste of recruits.

2 Likes

Thank you for the advice!

I totally agree about keeping heroes up and at em, at a consistent pace. It makes my 2nd string war teams much stronger, compared to being laser-focused on just one hero. I’d rather have three 5-stars at tier 3 ascension, than one at 4/80

I suggest doing tc20 (hams bank), 2x tc 11 (recruit bank) and 1 flex (tc1,2,11,19 depening on what resources u have)

1 Like

Generally, a maxed 4* is better than a 3/70 5* but depends on the hero.

Talking from experience here, when I got my first 5* (Kunchen) I leveled him up to 3/70 and he was useful cuz he’s tough as hell but he stayed at that level for months. When I got Frida I did the same, I leveled her up to 3/70, and it was a mistake, she’s kinda squishy at that level. I should have maxed Kiril instead.

I also got Anzogh but I learned from my mistakes, he’s gonna stay at 2/60 till I get all the rings and blades. I gave the hidden blades to Boldtusk and never regretted that decision tbh.

Anyway, no problem man, glad my comment was helpful :slight_smile:

1 Like

You definitely won’t waiste ham using TC19. You’ll constantly run out of it.

Best feeder production is

2x TC11 as long as possible
1x TC2 and strictly farm backies
1x TC19 or 1 or 3 until ham is out

To avoid idling shorten the 11 queues sometimes and make short 11 queues on the other two TCs, when out of recruits or backies or ham or swords or ruggies.

Running TC20 is worse for feeder production. It’s only okay to get heroes.

5 Likes