šŸÆ [Oct 2020] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ & Discussion

that was an excellent readā€¦ thanks

I was reading that wrong, had the impression that using the tile caused the curse, which was incorrect

It is random. they wonā€™t necessarily fire after reaching their first charge level . they can fire at first, second or third charge but you donā€™t have any clue of which level it will be

1 Like

I assume heroes like Proteus will work properly?
I mean, lets say the Ninja Boss is on the SECOND charge, lets say 50% through filling it up and now I use Proteus, they wonā€™t gain any more mana for the second charge, right? Was all mana controllers tested to make sure they work properly?

Edit:
Sorry this should have been in the proper discussion, not here. my bad.
@Guvnor to move it

1 Like

Just for stating the obvious:

Featured 14 oct - 19 oct.
10 energy per day.
50 levels.

Without flasks, you have just one shot per level to complete the tower.

4 Likes

They canā€™t gain mana but they can fire the special if they have any charge.

same works for timestops, they just remove 100% mana i.e. 1 charge, if a hero is at 2,5 charge use 1 time stop heā€™ll have1,5 charge.

unless the hero silences them (mikki, hasel peters etc), hell and proteus just prevent them from gaining mana.

4 Likes

Can you please clarify something?

14-15-16-17-18-19 would be six days. Or, is it just five full days?

see the post from @madmarv #162 . it is very well explained

6 Likes

it ends at 19 so 19 you wonā€™t receive refill

1 Like

Whatā€™s the consensus on how far we should expect to make it through the tower? Did a good amount of Beta testers make it to level 50? I know yā€™all canā€™t answer for me, but Iā€™d love to hear how far Beta testers expect to , where they expect to rank, how they normally do in challenge events (best comparison I could think of), and how deep their roster is.

Since level reached is the first tie breaker, it seems like score wonā€™t matter too much, unless a decent number of folks complete all 50 levels.

Edit: found this that helps.

Exactly, it ends at 9 a.m. so no refills that day.

I am curious. Cause if we got Ninja Heroes. And got 20% cut Mana by enemies. How is the cut working? Is it same cut (20%) from one charge when we have full 3 charges or different calculation or the game crash? XD

And when you got ailments like Hansel / Gretel / Alfrike.
Does it cut all / into 0.5 out of 3 charges (half for Hansel and Gretel) the 3 charges when you have full 3 charges? Or just cut one charge or Game crash again? XD

To be honest Iā€™m getting bored and boredā€¦

1 Like

Ametrine was nerfed? I swear on beta thread her first charge did 220% now only 180% . Too low

Ninja, instead of Nina? (Whoā€™s Nina?)

There was no change on this part of the hero as it can be read in the Beta Beat thread:

Special Skill: Blur of Steel

• 1x Mana Charge
    • Dispels buffs from the target
    • Deals 220% damage to the target
    • Dispels buffs from the target
  • 2x Mana Charge
    • Dispels buffs from the target and nearby enemies.
    • Deals 255% damage to the target and nearby enemies
    • Dispels buffs from the target and nearby enemies.
  • 3x Mana Charge
    • Dispels buffs from all enemies.
    • Deals 300% damage to all enemies
    • Dispels buffs from all enemies.

So if each level only provides 1-3 coins, we can say the average will be 2. If you donā€™t complete all 50 levels, you wonā€™t even have enough coins for a single pull without using gems. Even if you DO finish all levels, there is a chance youā€™ll be sitting at 95 or 96. Am I reading that correctly?

2 Likes

I have three questions:

Do blessings stack?

Is there any possibility for revealing TP needed for each stage?

Are there any plans for 3* ninjas?

So she was nerfed pre release? Uff im dissapointed . I think it wasnt necessary. But well. She becomed from a really good hero(mini Kageburado) to a meh one now. At least to me. With 700ish attack stat and only 180% i think the hit wont be noticiable and from the second and third charge it turns a little slow for a dispel.

Sorry i dont want to flow your topic with this.
Again thanks for your work! I love the infographics

1 Like

blessings stack
we donā€™t test any 3* ninjas
there was no mention of TP needed but in comparison the last level of legendary grimforest the HP of bosses were 4515

2 Likes

So we canā€™t repeat the heroes at each stage ??? Will it be something similar to the tavern ???