Next dark 5* to ascend

Hi Peeps!

I’ve got 6 tabarts so yet another difficult choice to make, which one of the following heroes do I “need” to ascend first? My guts say Clarissa but most of the people in my Alli tell me to ascend Alfrike first. Not very convinced, lol.

Other 5* heroes I’m working with and on:

Emblems:

865 Paladin (Clarrissa)
143 Barbarian (Kage)
112 Wizard (Alfrike & Sartana but reserved for Cobalt.)

4* heroes I use quite often:

Dark: c. Rigard +20, Tiburtus
Light: g. Jackal +11, Gullin +1, WK, Gretel
Fire: g. falcon +20, BT +20, Wilbur +10, scarlett
Water: Triton +11, Grimm, +1, Jott +1, Kirill +1
Grass: Almur+20, Caedmon+1, c. Melendor +1

Thanks in advance!

Alfrike, I have mine at +19, she is amazing

2 Likes

I have to say I don’t get a great deal of use out of Clarissa. Mind you I didn’t have enough emblems for her so she’s been stuck at +2 for, like, forever. She would probably be a lot more helpful with full talents, but I don’t want to reset anyone to find out (maybe when Telluria retires). She’s also at least partly wasted in a dark stack where Proteus is pretty much a fixture - this may not be an issue for you.

Alfrike is great but if you have so few emblems to spare for her she won’t be quite as great…

1 Like

I have all of your displayed dark legendaries, except Khiona. Among them, Alfrike and Kage are my permanent fixtures in my monopurple stack, both at +20. Though very slow, Alfrike is a very good hero, especially more so during rush wars and tourneys. She is slow though. On the other hand, Kage is also a good hero. He is very fast.

1 Like

When I cross Alfrike I always make sure Gazelle is in my squad to neutralize her annoying mana control… So I don’t fear her that much haha… I think I’ll go with Kage for now, and Alfrike will be next in line. I think +18 Khiona is an better tank over an +0 Alfrike. (Our Alli uses a purple tank in wars) Gives me some time to collect them wizard embelems. Thanks y’all! Appreciate it!!

1 Like

Alfrike is one of the best. She does need emblems however and Cobalt is VERY deserving of them. I think I might do Kage first. Sounds like lunacy but every situation is diifferent.

2 Likes

Kage is one I quite rarely use…

It’s not so much that he’s bad, but that his special was designed to break Guinevere, which is so far out of meta now that a lot of players won’t even know what I’m talking about.

Unlike other Guin breakers (Panther and Seshat, for example), Kage hasn’t quite retained the same degree of usefulness.

Very fast certainly has its uses and his hit on a full health target is decent enough, but deeper into a battle his feather fistedness becomes a hindrance.

I’d probably leave him for when your bench is deeper.

Alfrike I have on my alt and she’s absurdly OP in rush and when she fires.