Help with my rainbow team/Which Dark?

Hey everyone! As the title says I’d like help choosing which dark hero to fully ascend for my rainbow team. I’ve been sitting on the tabards for a couple weeks now trying to decide. Seshat would be my first choice, but then she’d compete with Alasie for emblems who I’ve already ascended. Alfrike seems to be a popular choice, but I never seem to be able to find her in raids to see how she does. That “very slow” might not be the best fit for my current team. I will post screen shots of my current defense, and then my dark heroes. Thanks!

You have a great heroes on the bench, congrats :wink: I would go for Khiona and set it: Frigg, Tyr,Vivica,Khiona,Alasie. Anyway I recommend to finish heroes first to max (4/80). Then you can work on the purple. Seshat on 3/70 is good for you now (for temporary).

1 Like

Max Seshat and split the emblems between her and Alasie, you won’t regret it. Useful in all game modes and can even go 1v3 and win.

1 Like

Nice rooster! Seshat is by far your best dark hero and Khiona a good 2nd. Clarissa comes 3rd. Alfrike is imo the best in rushtournament, but ascending her only for that, is probably not the best choise. The rest is oke or not even worth mentioning. I do not know what other blue heroes you have, but if you are worried about your emblems then go for Khiona. You can always switch later. If you go this direction then do not forget to put Alasie on the wing and Khiona on the flank.

1 Like

In my honest opinion, I would max Seshat first.
Whichever hero you choose good luck

2 Likes

Thanks! If it will help I can screenshot my 5* roster. I have some other good heroes, and some nice 4*’s as well. I only have the mats to ascend one dark 5*, and two yellow currently though. I’m close on blues (5 scopes), reds (4 rings), green (4 tonics), and I actually have 8 darts for yellow. Yellow is my most lacking 5* bench. Though I did get the HOTM Bai Yeong a few days ago. Not sure she would replace any of these though.

Uff too many good dark heroes you have there sir.

From those , if i had plenty tabards, i would max Seshat, c.Sartana and Freya.

Good luck whatever hero you pick

2 Likes

Seshat as she is superior to Alasie as a sniper. Alfrike would be a close 2nd. She may be very slow, but she fires it’s game over for the other team and in Very Fast Raid Tourneys… ugh.

1 Like

Yes, I have two of her. Eventually will use them both in Rush lol. My main reservation for regular D is just never seeing her in standard Raids to know how she does on the other side. The videos I’ve watched are iffy. She either fires and destroys as you said or gets taken out having no effect at all. If she were a little faster, even at slow, she’d be a wrecking ball.