I am a bit puzzled which blue I should work on next.
I have a maxed Triton and my Kiril will be maxed soon.
Not sure which one to work on next - Grim / Boril / Isarnia / Thorne / Richard.
I don’t have any 3* mats shortage at this point.
Only three telescopes though, so I can’t max a 5* yet.
Some of the other heroes I have, if you think of good combos:
- Purple: Cyprian (maxed), Tiburtus (4.37), recently got Rigard and Sabina so Rigard is going to be next.
- Yellow: Li Xiu (maxed + 7 on talent grid), Wu (4.62) Hu Tao (3.60), Chao (3.12)
- Blue: Triton (maxed), Kiril (4.36), this topic question heroes.
- Green: Evelyn (3.70 +6 tonics. waiting for the last shield), Kashherk (maxed + 6 on the talent grid), Caedmon (maxed + 6 on the talent grid), Melendor (3.50), Little John (3.60), Mother North (2.60). Elkanen and Skittleskull sit on 1.1.
- Red: Zimkitha (4.61), Gormek (maxed + 9 on the talent grid), Boldtusk (3.60 waiting for blades), Azlar (2.60), Colen (1.1).
Here are some of my thoughts and my current conclusion, but would like to hear what others think.
- I won’t do Thorne as Richard is better.
- Boril is probably out of the race at this point. I have a maxed Cyprian with Perfect Riposte and although Boril is solid, I don’t see the need for another reflecting special at this point.
- Grim is very good but I already have a maxed 4* blue hitter. Also, I already have 2 of the Ramming Pulverizer heroes for the -defence. Gormek is maxed + level 9 on the talent grid. I am currently working on Tiburtus (4.37)
- Isarnia is pretty good AOE 5* but she’s slow.
- Richard is a good 5* blue hitter.
Since I am about to have 2 good and maxed 4* blue, I lean towards working on a 5* blue.
I already have a healer and a hitter, so at this point I am thinking Isarnia over Richard.