Which Blue 4*

I am looking to level my Blue 4*s for depth (Wars, Titans, Tournaments, etc…)

Just finished fully ascending Snow, so need a blue to start working on. What order would you level?

Current max blue:
5* - Snow
4* - C-Kiril+20, Sonya

In line:
5* - Richard 3/70, Isarnia 2/60
4* - Mireweave, Triton, Boril, Grim, Jott all at 3/60.

Only 1 set of scopes to level 5*, but I think leveling a couple of 4s for depth might be a better choice while I wait on better blue 5s?

Grimm, Triton, then Jott in that order…you need to bolster your blue offensive options with the 4* heroes. Honestly you should have done them before Snow White.

2 Likes

Since Costume Kiril drops enemy defense, I’d do Jott or Triton. If you use the costumed Kiril as regular, ascend Grimm

2 Likes

Probably on Snow, but the Wilburs and multi buff heroes of the world annoyed me. I am also close to maxing Wilbur myself to place on a team with her.

1 Like

That is a deadly combo if you can time it right…If there was a blue Wilbur you’d be in business!!

1 Like

Link to view rest of my heroes if needed.

Agir is close but I was not lucky enough to get that card.

I would go with Grimm, then Triton. Depth for wars will be nice as well as increasing your ability to complete quests (like emblem trials and Tavern of Legends).

I wouldn’t worry about the overlap on cKiril and Grimm. Grimm’s a great hitter, while Kiril is all passive/support.

2 Likes

I agree. Grimm is one of the classic heroes that still shines brightly. His offensive power is superb. Plus, we still have his costume to look forward to. I would definitely level him.

Valid point, have you used Jott, just wondered if not enough punch for a slow hero?

I agree, and then next is 2nd Kiril
EDIT:
Grimm, Triton, 2nd Kiril, 2nd Sonya, then Jott.

1 Like

I only use Jott on Titans. When you get a good blue board, the results are staggering.

1 Like

I wasn’t even thinking blue titan stack, that would be huge numbers, especially if damage booster is active like Wu!

Yes, I was thinking like that before you type I edited my post…
so like this IMO:
Grimm, Triton, 2nd Kiril, 2nd Sonya, then either Jott or 2nd Grimm.
This is prior to war depth…

I already have 3x Kiril, (2x with costumed), 2x Sonya-C, and 2x Grimm.

1 Like

C-Kiril is one of my faves for sure!

1 Like

With Kiril-C, I’d say Triton and Jott. Grimm would still be worth, but can get put down the list since you already have defense down.

1 Like

In my honest opinion, you are better off focusing on both Grimm and Triton first as 4* heroes
Good luck

1 Like