Neith – New November 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Neith has been the only 5* yellow hero that I have been fortunate enough to pull. Now have some good green and blue 5*'s, but my luck with yellows have not been as good. My opinion of her is that she is just a more enhanced super charged version of Hu Tao and Li Xiu. She is okay, but their are many better 5* heroes out there.

However, here is a useful strategic trick that I use whenever my opponent has a strong purple tank. I have Hu Tao (fully leveled with emblems) and Neith (with some emblems) in tank and wing positions. I keep Wu Kong (fully leveled with emblems) on the other wing. My flank positions will go to two strong heroes usually of the same color that is strongest against the flank position of at least one of the flank positions of my opponent. One of the flank position heroes I use is also normally a strong healer. If I can activate Wu Kong then release the special skills of Hu Tao and Neith simultaneously, it is usually game over for my enemy. Luck of tiles does play a part, but I claim more victories then losses applying this strategy and often defeat opponents better than me.

2 Likes

So I agree with many posts here that Neith may not be one of the strongest heroes out there, but there are still ways you can use her effectively.

1 Like

It’s been a while. Just wanted to point out this statement didn’t age well until recently. :sweat_smile: Happy gaming everyone :call_me_hand:
Edit: I’ll add that I have maxed Neith and have good success using her with Guin on offense. I don’t find Neith useless but she’s more of a luxury hero vs a game changer.

Nice strategy you have using your team to the max

1 Like

Hello! Wanted to share a team that I use as my second for wars, and does surprisingly well:

Mist+18, Ranvir, Li Xiu, Neith (2/60), Justice (3/70)

I fire them in that order and after Ranvir and Mist they punch the whole team really hard plus blind and mana even with ranvir’s miss rate

at 3.5k it takes out consistently teams with purple tanks under 4k and I just used it to take out a 4.5k Kunchen defense (good board but not insane)

Working on Li’s costume now. Definitely will keep working on leveling this team, lots of fun nuking a blind team

2 Likes