Neith – New November 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

I agree with @AirHawk, I see her as more Offense oriented than Defense, though she’s workable for Defense.

As a sort of general side note, I think people are somewhat oddly obsessed with Defense teams in general. For Raids it hardly matters at all, and even in Raid Tournaments it can be hard to put together a reliably strong Defense — and I certainly wouldn’t be suggesting maxing extra 5* for most people just for Tournaments, unless they already had solid bench depth for more frequent usage.

War Defense is more meaningful, because it can make a more meaningful impact if opponents tend to need an extra flag each time to take out a team. Over multiple kills of a team in a War that can make a difference. So if a hero has a role for War Defense for you, then that’s more worthwhile.

I mention it, because a lot of the discussion about Neith has been oriented toward her potential value/role (or lack thereof) on Defense. And many heroes aren’t that great when left to the Defense AI to manage.

As for you in particular, you seem to have a large queue of heroes waiting for mats. So adding another one to the pile probably isn’t very worthwhile in general.

Onatel is a solid Offense-oriented Holy option too, so Neith might not see frequent use, depending on your other options and play style.

And unless you have a large number of Tomes and D Blades, your non-Holy options are competing for mats too.

That’s a lot of heroes to work on as it is…I don’t think you really need more 5* heroes for a while, judging from your list.

And as for me, not having many hero options, nor many of the heroes you have, Neith would bump Leonidas yet again — so I’m happy enough not to try for her or get her, since it’d be nice to max Leo finally.

From elsewhere:

I got Tiburtus #7, Renfeld, and Isshtak from my Challenge Coins…so that worked out just fine. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Guess we’ll see what happens with my few Atlantis Coin pulls if I use them this month…

8 Likes