Narcisa - 5* Dark / Purple from Challenge Festival 2

Can someone who maxed her post the talent path and her stats please?

Here you go. I don’t have the last node because I am short on emblems and it’s the mana bode, so it doesn’t effect her stats.

2 Likes

Cool, nice stats, thank you mate, that was quick

1 Like

Broke mine as I dont have many purple 5* not finished yet

Screenshot_20220829-170622

Here you have attack > def > hp and LB

4 Likes

Golden Sif - YouTube
Wanted to test against C Sif, but ended seeing how powerful this girl can be with the right combo.

1 Like

For Narcisa’s skill on reseting ailments, how would her skill work on corrosive Burn, Frost, and Poison? If the dot is reset to maximum turns, is the secondary ailment also reset to first turn ailment? or does that secondary ailment keep increasing?

For Asterius for example, at one turn remaining, the corrosive burn has -48% defense. If Narcisa fires her skill and the corrosive burn is reset to 3, does the defense down reset to -16%? or does the -48% increase to -64%?

probably first round of corrosion

was wondering if someone could test, since i don’t have Narcisa

Lookimg for hero besides Asterius to test this with. Dont have him. Have Ingolf maxed but his secondary doesnt escalate

Screenshot_20220915-141630_Empires

Figure the last manna node wasn’t worth it

Okay i just brought brienne( costume) with Narcisa and the minus scale down defense she has was reset by Narcisa but at the level it was at. So i got someone to minus-65 defense fired Narcisa and it reset back to four turns starting at -65 defense. Wow this opens up alot of synergies people probably haven’t even though of.

10 Likes

I would agree with you about her on offense, but disagree for defense. My experimenting with using ailments has been disappointing.

For instance, I was very hyped to create a defense of league of villains heroes because they all had great ailments and DOT. Unfortunately it never did well because I think there are just too many solutions to ailments: preventing ailments, reflecting ailments, or simply cleansing ailments.

1 Like

What about pairing her with Myztero?

does anyone have LB2 stats geared towards one path or the other? curious if it’s worth while still compared to today’s heroes selections. TIA!

Just finished maxing Narcisa, really looking forward to using her (have to love Bards).

She has some obviously good pairings like Erlang Shen for triggering the damage after his special. Above G Panther was shown by @drdare …

The ailment reset is beastly. Is anyone using her regularly for attacking raids? What are your favorite teams with her in them?

I can imagine Aradia is a top tier companion, the newly Fast mana Rayne with the spreading poison should pair beautifully in these days of ubiquitous taunt.

• Does the duration reset ignore Taunt?

Would love to hear peoples’ favorite, effective pairings. Those that are especially fun to use would be greatly appreciated.
Even if I cannot run the teams, I like to learn of creative ideas.

3 Likes

she will get more love as she gives 5% mana gen that 5* troop is missing

2 Likes

She is in SE and she is tempting. Lets see what the others are.

Yeah, she looks like a good pick candidate. But damn those old stats lol

1 Like

The main reason i want her is she is a bard, she will be my first bard and she can be pretty useful.