Narcisa - 5* Dark / Purple from Challenge Festival 2

I have her benched since I’ve got a deeper roster now, but she does pair well with Erlang Shen.

2 Likes

It activates erlang dmg from special? Pepperflame or Fizzcoil?

Where is the list of SE heroes?

Yes it does, as long as it’s an AD. But unfortunately the stats are too weak for me. Would have loved her for the ailment refresh, so we’ll see

1 Like

No, it doesn’t. I have tested my Zhabog, it seems status reset ailment does not active Sheng’s dmg. Only overwriting or replacing or dispeling does.

1 Like

I haven’t even leveled her up, I remember being pissed I pulled her actually.

:question: What do you think is Narcisa worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes, twice
  • Yes, but only once
  • No
0 voters

Being a Narcissist I’d say yes!

3 Likes

Barring a situation where they release satori or someone at the cutting edge of meta… That absolutely does perfectly with my team… I’m getting narcisa from soul exchange. Next time… Maybe phenexa… Hopefully they don’t make me have to do a sophie’s choice this time around.

1 Like

She’ll possibly be my pick from SE

i tend to run 3-2 yellow/purples, erlang being one of those heroes, narcisa will pair perfectly with him :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve been running the math… Narcisa’s 5% mana pairs well with slow s1 heroes with costume or heroes with a costume… If they also get a 4% emblem mana… They go off in 9 tiles.

4 Likes

She works with Erlang because she also inflicts Attack Down which WILL trigger his damage.

Obviously, by overwriting his attack down and triggering the damage, his duration is not reset but he is Fast mana so should be able to fire again without too much issue.

Pepperflame is Defense Down so no extra damage when Narcisa fires, just the duration reset for the ailments Pepperflame cast.

I wanted to pair narcisa with c. yunan… get him off in 9 tiles and take that juicy 33% mana bonus, but… he has a 2% emblem bonus which means 10 tiles… and that is not what I was expecting… It completely throws off my plans for that team.

I am now back on the narcisa train… It is where i should have been this entire time.

4 Likes

Question: will she reset Christine Daae Ballad of Passion ailments and her own attack down ailment won’t take effect?

1 Like

Copied from another post… But relevant here

So… Not unhappy with the Daroga… But this is my first spreading ailment, so it applies damage then spreads to the next guy… At 2 turns rather than the original 3. In my mind i think… I guess that seems fair.

But… I set off narcisa, typhoid Mary goes back to 3 and the neighbors go back to 2… Which again is fine… But i guess i was expecting a revision back to 3 for all. That’s on me… But damn.

Are other disease spreaders that way as well and i just never noticed?

1 Like

Help me here please , i got Daroga , so is it worth it to get Narcisa to pair with?

1 Like

Where do you war/ raid. A double lb daroga is a one shot king… Or his ailment kills on the next turn and doesn’t move to his neighbors.

Also … The ailment reduces after moving… So hit the tank… Ailment damage, tank at 2 turns left of ailment and the neighbors are both at 2. Then one more turn and everyone is at 1 turn of ailment… So narcissa resets the tank to 3 and flanks to 2 but not the wings… So sure… Not terrible… But not the best pairing.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer!

Narcisa will also reset Defense Down, Elemental Defense Down, Mana Steal (careful, it resets the scaling levels too if it is a scaling ailment), Mana Block, Health Steal… you get the idea.

Lovely to have with Daroga but actually he will benefit from Narcisa’s reset less than most. The shorter ailments (3 turns and under) are tricky to reset if you aren’t finding many tiles.

Think of your other ailment casters as well, will she add enough value when you use them that she becomes integral? She works absurdly well with the S1 Toon specials at five turns. I found that three turns becomes more luck than anything else, too hard to plan.

Fast mana, she’ll usually need 7 tiles to charge, even at 7 tiles, that will often be three matches in the early battle (no ghosting lanes) that is three turns of only dark tiles, any other color and you are up to four or five turns. So either she is close to ready when you fire Daroga, or else Daroga’s three turn spreading ailment probably expires before she can refresh it.

Also, the Bard 5% mana bonus, can you shave a tile off of a couple of good heroes with that?

1 Like