Mystero or Alfrike?

Myztero is hot garbage, whenever I see him on defense I use him as tile dump and it’s never failed me.

1 Like

Myztero is very complicated hero is usefull and also the opposite … is very strategic hero but everybody understand that this hero need buff . My opinion is the buff may he needs is when hit all the allies not only him to memorised … it’s one option … there are. A lot option and the main idea is to buff him some how , a lot of people that use him understand from the first game that is good hero but something missing … he is very weak to use his ability and First of all if the opponent hit him Otherwise he is useless. I have to mention also due to his rarity ( I understand the fact that he is a bonus but… ) he must buff him because everybody understand he deserve something better he is the most rare hero and must be little more strong … the developers must give him little more love due his rarity and also to use him as he deserved … I have him and he dies plenty times before do anything . Now I did not use him any more … I hope to buff him …

1 Like