📯 Missions – Season 3 (Valhalla)

thank you very much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Perfect. When I saw the sprite, I stopped to verify no new missions. So I haven’t killed one yet. I haven’t seen a mask yet. So no kills that didn’t count. I still have a few dark elf assassins left.

1 Like

18.2 seems the best lvl open so far has both mask and boss and more waves than the other option 18.9

6 Likes

Have absolutely no idea haha

Just a hunch, but it looks like a set of missions (boss, mob, special stage) for every realm. So maybe 9 altogether?

Updated the OP with @cap’s latest graphics on the Special Stages & Avatar Stages too

Missing some screenshots of the Mission Log, specifically the Dark Dwarf Scouts, Dark Elf Assassins, Majestic Rams, Serpent Kings, Vanaheim & Svartalfheim realm stages

If anyone has them feel free to upload & tag me :slight_smile:

1 Like

got the Assassins for ya @Guvnor

1 Like

Personally when I finish all the released map levels, only than have I started to worry about these mission levels, I just consider it a nice bonus and a focus for the farming I was going to do anyway.

@cap can you help me. Maybe I’m slow, but I don’t get your color coding in this graphic. Some I can figure out, but others I can’t. What do the colors mean?

1 Like

The colours indicate crossovers between various missions

For example:

• 1-2 = Darker Yellow = crossover between Trolls & Baby Boars
  • 8-1 = green = crossover between Dark Dwarves & Aged Rhino
  • 18-1 = Pink purple = crossover between Axes & Dark Dwarves
  • 18-6 = light blue = crossover between Axes & 5th tier missions
  • 17-5 = black = crossover with 5th tier boss missions
  • (etc…)
1 Like

@littleKAF it is as @Guvnor explained it
I try to highlight the stage with crossovers between 2 or 3 avatars

1 Like

Okay. They one that got me off was the cursed Viking masks. 18-2 is gray which matches the one above. But 18-9 years s also blue which matches above. Then 18-6 is blue which doesn’t match above and on the boss, 17-2 is gray that doesn’t match below. Wasn’t sure if there was something slightly off or if I was confused (or both :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:).

The blue ones also contain flying axes (the ones you need x600 in the second mob quests).

It’s tricky… And could get even harder if they further repeat in following provinces and missions… I guess 17.2 should be different color?

An idea could be to duplicate the stages with different colors. For example, in the masks, 18-9 would appear twice: once in blue and once in Grey.

In any case, appreciate all the hard work!

1 Like

Thanks for this! Can someone point me to the best place for the avatars?

I can see the picture tells me which levels contain them, but (for example) 18-2 and 18-9 both have Sprites and Masks, but which has most?

And what about when one (Sprites, presumably) are finished? And do any have 2 sprites?

…or are we just waiting on @BarryWuzHere ? :wink:

1 Like

Moved your post. See OP.

1 Like

18-2 for sure @FrostbiteXIII! No 2x sprite levels but you can almost do both at the same time with the viking drop rate here. Thanks for the updated map @littleKAF!! :heart:

I didn’t update the map. That’s @cap who should get the credit.

I too am doing 18-2. I suspect there will be no new avatar missions next Valhalla so I think we have more time (we’re staying in the same realm next 3 levels). I expect to only see a special stages mission.

2 Likes

corrected… hope i don’t make any more mistakes :sweat_smile:
ty @littleKAF

4 Likes

If you didn’t make a mistake, you wouldn’t be human. Thanks for your help.

I figured I was just not reading the guide properly. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Sorry, I’m slacking on catching up my sheet for those missions. I’ll get to it today or tomorrow.

3 Likes