šŸ—æ [May 2021] Guardians of Teltoc Challenge Event ā€“ Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

Just tie it all up I ended inside the top 300 across all the levels. 124th in Epic.

Rewards as expected below. Worthy of my time and effort. Alchemy Lab is paying me back for the set-up too. Had around 230 mini-mana left which is unheard of and as Iā€™m using it to make Mana and Axes my crippling shortage of hardwood lumber and Midnight roots has passed and they are now growing month on month.

Good old resource management. So satisfying when you get your factory working in engine building games :joy: (I love these mechanics from Board gamingā€¦man I get excited when I get the engine humming in themā€¦which is either wrong or right depending on your view pointā€¦)

But anyway rewards from Rare 1k, Epic 500 and Legendary 1k below

9 Likes

Final placing for this event. Held onto rare top 1k which is a first for me and the tonic is greatly received. Happy with the results.

@Cheds Which Alch lab levels do you run to replenish mats? Specifically midnight roots and bones. Level 1 and 8?

6 Likes

Itā€™s good we can see your items usage. Next time take a note on flasks and diamonds(if used any for refills) if possible! Thank youā€¦

2 Likes

0 flasks and 0 gems spent on more world energy

I think Iā€™ve only used a flask once in a challenge event.

1 Like

@Harlikwen everyone is different but the items that I burn through most are Mini-mana, Mana and Axes.

So my AL is set up specifically to help with that. Itā€™s not getting me 1000 shards as quickly but thatā€™s a trade off Iā€™ll take.

So levels below m. Very simply I run 1A with a Bandage & 3 Herbs so I get one of the others. Then I run 2A and put 1 of each item in so it only kicks out mini-mana. 2B I throw 10 mini-heals in a time and take whatever 2* item it gives me. But usually Iā€™ll get 2-4 Mana & Axes a day which all add up over time.

Hardwood lumber and Midnight roots got perilously close to running out a few months back so action had to happen. Same for leather strips and large bones. But I think I solved those problems now.

4 Likes

Final Result

Last Guardian Teltoc

Target: all flask reward

Result

Well,ā€¦ Legendary is harder this time, I can not reach like last time.

Reward

Great flask, and ETT for NInja Troop Event.

Summon

Target: 2nd Falcon, or anything 5* Teltoc, specially Gazelle and Chamelleon, or 2nd Panther.
Total 13x Coins and 15x gems (28xpull): notable only 2nd Yang Mai HOTM, and dup Bat.
IMAGE 2021-05-18 00:04:12
IMAGE 2021-05-18 00:04:27

Not so lucky this time, no Frost last month, and this month get 2nd Yang Mai, wellā€¦ RNG.

6 Likes

I literally completed Legendary for the emblems and thatā€™s it. For the first time, I didnā€™t even attempt Epic or Rare. I just didnā€™t care and didnā€™t want to waste the resources. I guess that Iā€™ve finally gotten to the point where I simply do what I want to and thatā€™s it. I no longer feel like I HAVE to complete everything. Honestly, it has led to a better game experience for me.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t really do many pulls this time around as Iā€™m saving my tokens for the release of costumes for the event heros. I did do a few pulls and I pulled Guardian Owl! I may level him for Rush Wars and 5* Rush tournaments. Enjoy folks! :wink:

2 Likes

highest epic score of all time for me still not enough, probably just 1k missingā€¦

5 Likes

Congrats on your Panther @drdare!! :partying_face::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

She was my first challenge event 5* in 2 years and 11 months playing (I am vc2p). :heart_eyes:

Also, itā€™s May. I definitely think you can be lucky again this year. :wink:

3 Likes

True. A good problem to have. :sweat_smile:

Congrats on your Panther @Nightmare2048!! :+1::smile::smile:

1 Like

It seems like a lot of the community managed to get a Panther this last Teltoc. :scream:

Congrats on your Panther too @valourandvaliance!!

:star_struck:

2 Likes

Itā€™s awesome to see you getting a few great heroes recently @Zartanis .

Make sure you already locked your Panther. :sweat_smile: Congratulations!!

2 Likes

It takes time to get up there for challenge events. I write from my own experience of aiming for Epic top 500 (and not make it yet).

I would suggest try to view as gain more experience, and can try again in four weeks (if you want).

1 Like

One of the reasons Iā€™m posting about my experiences in these events openly is that people should never forget how these things can be frustrating. To reach those upper tiers, it takes skill (hence a lot of practice), a lot of resources, time (repetitions) and a solid team (although Iā€™ve seen teams with 0 emblems performing well). Still, it may not be enough. :slight_smile:

It is a very important msg imo. When I was reading about it, I swear it was like this: few flasks, some battle items, a good team - et voila, youā€™re there! At least it was my impression, as if those scores came almost effortlessly. Also, when you watch walk-through videos, you mostly donā€™t see less successful attempts. Just lately Iā€™ve heard a well known top player saying it was necessary to use 15 flasks just for the Epic to have such a great score.

Bottom line, I donā€™t feel discouraged and I will definitely try this during next couple of events. Just putting my frustrations out there, so that we all can remember, when the result comes in the end, how hard it was to come there. :joy:

2 Likes

So, Iā€™ve gone through about 140ish posts looking for @Mr.Sabaton. Any news on Jackal?? :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Absolutely nothing. I did only coin pulls this time (around 10) as i used all my gems on valhalla because i wanted Alfrike (got her yeeeeeehaaaa). But those coins gave me absolutely nothing except for a #4 Kadilen. Normally i would be absolutely upset but getting Alfrike with 2 x10s and some banked coins is huge, plus i got enough darts to max Drake so i canā€™t complain i guess. Still around 130 pulls without a single Jackal is kinda ridiculous.

Next monthā€™s event is the new Starfall Circus which should also be only 10 stages, so should be less time, WE flask and battle item consuming

2 Likes

First time I missed completing Legendary since the first time I could beat it. Was just too busy the whole event to get to it.

Fortunately, I genuinely donā€™t care about ā€œmissing outā€ on the emblems for completion.

I still think it would be a great QoL improvement to make all challenge event 10 stages again. 15 stages is too time consuming, even more so now that challenge events are every four weeks.

Screenshot_20210519-001158

5 Likes

I had a bad feeling you probably didnā€™t get Jackal. Iā€™m sorry he eluded you again @Mr.Sabaton. :frowning: I can definitely relate to how it feels to try for Jackal (and Falcon too), and not get him.

Iā€™m glad you got 2 Alfrikes though! Definitely win some, lose some. Especially in E&P. :rofl: