🗿 [November 2020] Guardians of Teltoc Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

The Guardians of Teltoc Challenge Event!!

NOTE: This thread is being posted 1 WEEK before the start of the event to facilitate early discussions. Table below has full dates & times

Start Time End Time Duration
2020-11-12T07:00:00Z 2020-11-16T07:00:00Z 4.0 days

Note: Start & End times of the Challenge Event have changed. The event now begins 1 hour earlier (0700 UTC not 0800 UTC) & ends 13 hours earlier (0700 UTC not 2000 UTC).
Per Announcement: Event Schedule Changes (Version 30 Onwards)

Reflected Color
:sun_with_face: : Holy/ Yellow

:world_map: Stage Guides

OG by @Mariamne & @cap

Transcript Guide to “Copy Paste” to in-game chat by @FighterJack

Expand to copy into game chat

Source

Guardians of Teltoc
Reflected: :elementholy:
[#10ff18]C = Guardian Chameleon
[#f4d03f]G = Guardian Gazelle
[#ff2508]K = Guardian Kong
[#f4d03f]O = Guardian Owl
[#a569bd]P = Guardian Panther
[#ff2508]F = Guardian Falcon
[#f4d03f]J = Guardian Jackal
[#a569bd]B = Guardian Bat

Format:
Element(s) for waves 1 & 2 / Boss stage in order
1: :elementholy::elementnature: / :elementnature: [#a569bd]B :elementnature:
[#ffffff]2: :elementholy::elementnature: / :elementholy: [#ff2508]F :elementholy:
[#ffffff]3: :elementholy::elementnature: / :elementnature: [#f4d03f]J :elementnature:
[#ffffff]4: :elementholy::elementnature: / :elementholy: [#ff2508]K :elementholy:
[#ffffff]5: :elementholy::elementnature: / :elementnature: [#a569bd]P :elementnature:

6: :elementholy::elementnature: / :elementholy: [#f4d03f]G :elementholy:
[#ffffff]7: :elementholy::elementnature: /:elementnature: [#10ff18]C :elementnature:
[#ffffff]8: :elementholy::elementnature: / :elementholy: [#f4d03f]O :elementholy:
[#ffffff]9: :elementholy::elementnature: / [#ff2508]F [#a569bd]B [#f4d03f]J
[#ffffff]10: :elementholy::elementnature: / [#10ff18]C [#f4d03f]J

11: :elementholy::elementnature: / [#ff2508]F [#f4d03f]G
[#ffffff]12: :elementholy: / [#ff2508]K [#a569bd]P
[#ffffff]13: :elementnature: / [#a569bd]B [#f4d03f]O J
[#ffffff]14: :elementholy: / [#ff2508]F [#f4d03f]G [#a569bd]P
[#ffffff]15: :elementnature: / [#10ff18]C [#f4d03f]O [#ff2508]K

Alternate Guides:

:tada: Summary of Rewards

Credit @cap & @Mariamne

NOTE: Completion Rewards will be given even if the final stage is completed after the event ended, as long as it’s started before the event ends.

:woman_superhero: Heroes & Bosses

Guardian Chameleon – 5* – :leaves: Nature

Guardian Gazelle – 5* – :sun_with_face: Holy

Guardian Kong – 5* – :fire: Fire

Guardian Owl – 5* – :sun_with_face: Holy

Guardian Panther – 5* – :new_moon_with_face: Dark

Guardian Falcon – 4* – :fire: Fire

Guardian Jackal – 4* – :sun_with_face: Holy

Guardian Bat – 3* – :new_moon_with_face: Dark

:gem: Summons Costs

Like all other Event Summon Portals, the Portal Cost is per below:

Single Summon

• 10 Challenge Coins
    OR
  • 300 Gems

10x Summon

• 2600 Gems

:game_die: Summoning Appearance Rates

Please note that Challenge Event Heroes are amongst the lowest odds of any Hero in the game. Even with a large number of Summons, you are very likely not to get Challenge Event Heroes, particularly 5*.

I highly recommend setting and sticking to a budget for Summoning to avoid overspending and frustration.

APPEARANCE RATES
Rare Classic Hero: 63.1%
Epic Classic Hero: 20.8%
Legendary Classic Hero: 1.5%

Rare Event Hero: 7.9%
Epic Event Hero: 5.7%
Legendary Event Hero 1.0%

BONUS DRAW
Legendary Hero of the Month: 1.3%

:money_with_wings: Analysis of Summon Appearance Rates

This table shows the cumulative probability of different Summon events, based on a total number of Summons (1x, 10x, 30x, 100x, 500x, 1500x). Based on 10,000 gems costing 99.99 USD, I have also added an approximate $ cost too.

Please note that NO occurrence is ever actually 100%; the 100% entries in the table below indicate cumulative probabilities sufficiently close to 100% that they are expressed as such for simplicity. All other numbers are rounded to the nearest 0.1%.

|Occurence|1x
US$3.00|10x
US$26.00|30x
US$77.99|100x
US$259.97|500x
US$1,299.87|1500x
US$3,899.61|
|-|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:expressionless:
| Get at Least 1 Guardians Hero (3*-5*) | 14.6% | 79.4% | 99.1% | 100% | 100% | 100% |
| Get at Least 1 of Any 5* Guardians Hero | 1.0% | 9.6% | 26.0% | 63.4% | 99.3% | 100% |
| Get at Least 1 Particular 5* Guardians Hero | 0.2% | 2.0% | 5.8% | 18.1% | 63.2% | 95.0% |
| Get at Least 1 of Any 4* Guardians Hero | 5.7% | 44.4% | 82.8% | 99.7% | 100% | 100% |
| Get at Least 1 Particular 4* Guardians Hero | 2.85% | 25.1% | 58.0% | 94.5% | 100% | 100% |
| Get at Least 1 3* Guardians Hero | 7.9% | 56.1% | 91.5% | 99.9% | 100% | 100% |

Putting That In Perspective

• If 1 million players each spent US$26.00 to do 10 Summons, 206,000 of those players would NOT get ANY Guardians Heroes

• If 1 million players each spent US$259.97 to do 100 Summons, 366,000 of those players would NOT get ANY Guardians 5* Heroes

• If 1 million players each spent US$1,299.87 to do 500 Summons, 368,000 of those players would NOT get a particular Guardians 5* Hero

Summary Graphic of Portal Odds

See below amazing summary graphic by @Dorkus showing what odds you can really expect from the various summons portals in the game:

:link: Related Threads

Related Info:

Hero Threads:

Previous Threads:

24 Likes

Thank you for the info.
Awesome, let’s hope this time I can get the Jackal, really need a defense down holy hero. I do not even bother to look at 5* heroes anymore just a pipe dream to get them event heroes.

4 Likes

I’ve been saving all of my challenge tokens for the past year or so for each Guardians of Teltoc because I want Falcon and Jackal (have neither). Last time I got Guardian Owl. Pipe dream was a pipe nightmare instead.

2 Likes

Wilbur and falcon will be magic together, but against purple I have nothing, so I do not want to be greedy, I have also saved my challenge coins, will be able to do 11 pulls and also enough gems for a 10 pull. And I probably also get the Owl if I am granted a 5*…Life in E&P

5 Likes

Last time I was fortunate to get Jackal and Falcon. I hope this time for the Guardian Panther. They are awesome on titans.

For some reason i never managed to pull Jackal despite me doing an x10 every single time the event was around, now i have some coins saved and gems enough for 50 pulls, i hope this will be enough for a Jackal and maybe 1 5star.

2 Likes

I have already Panther and Falcon. Last elemental defence debuffer that i need is Jackal. Keep your fingers crossed guys :wink:

3 Likes

For me it was Falcon, already had 4 Jackal but couldn’t get him for over a year, but finally he came followed by Panther. You’ll get J this time.

Got 'em all 'cept Panther and Owl… the collector in me would be happy with either, but pleeeease Panther! Also, SGG… where’s our Blue Guardian?? I don’t care if they are a bang average 3*, I just want a rainbow of Guardians in my collection! :grin: Hmm maybe a jungle water-themed hero… Guardian Piranha? Guardian Anaconda?!

Good luck all! :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Another one hoping to finally get jackal. Got 2x panther, kong, chameleon and falcon. But still no jackal… In all other colors i have a normal and elemental defense debuffer. In yellow neither one…

I got panther and falcon in January and Jackal in june… i really do not desire anything else. Not yet sure if i will have any summon

Sadly, I won’t be pulling anymore from the Teltoc portal. I have 2 maxed Guardian Gazelles, 1 maxed Guardian Panther, 3 maxed out of 5 Guardian Jackals, and 2 maxed out of 4 Guardian Falcons (one at 3/60) , 3/70 Guardian Chameleon, and an untouched Guardian Owl. Only Guardian Kong is what I am missing. Love to have another Panther though but…

Youll get them guys. You only need to summon and summon and summon again. Caveat though. Dont chase heroes

4 Likes

First time facing this challenge, let´s see what those strange heroes do.

I won´t of do any gem pull. I even may save the coins for next challenge since I have enough heroes to level. I need a ring and a shield, it looks like I won´t be able to reach them. I´m not good at scoring.

1 Like

I have 1x kong and 2x falcon.
Would love jackal, panther and gazelle

1 Like

Quite honestly I might just do it on my main because I am gonna be playing a dlc on one of my Xbox games and I already had a very good haul three or 4 Teltoc’s ago.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: :test_tube: Early Information on ROUND 3 Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v33]

Looking forward to 150 Sorcerer emblems for completing Legendary. Hoping for a second Jackal. :crossed_fingers:

Hoping for the elusive Panther… I use Jackal/Joon on every purple Titan and have done well. As I think of summons, I’m reminded of a post on here about someone who chased Panther and posted results. Took over $300 if I remember correctly. That’s too rich for me… that’s a pair of Bose noise cancelling headphones. :smile:

1 Like

@Guvnor posted it … over $600 … 232 cups of coffee… tis the season for peppermint bark coffee. It’s cold and drizzly here in the Pacific NW, perfect for a hot cup of coffee. :smile:

1 Like