🗿 [June 2020] Guardians of Teltoc Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

The Guardians of Teltoc Challenge Event is starting soon!

Start Time
2020-06-10T07:00:00Z
End Time
2020-06-14T19:00:00Z
Duration
4.5 days
Reflected Color
:sun_with_face: Holy/Yellow

:world_map: @Mariamne’s Fantastic Stage Guide

:tada: @cap & @Mariamne’s Great Guide to Rewards

NOTE: Completion Rewards will be given even if the final stage is completed after the event ended, as long as it’s started before the event ends.

:woman_superhero: Heroes & Bosses

Guardian Chameleon – 5* – :leaves: Nature

Guardian Gazelle – 5* – :sun_with_face: Holy

Guardian Kong – 5* – :fire: Fire

Guardian Owl – 5* – :sun_with_face: Holy

Guardian Panther – 5* – :new_moon_with_face: Dark

Guardian Falcon – 4* – :fire: Fire

Guardian Jackal – 4* – :sun_with_face: Holy

Guardian Bat – 3* – :new_moon_with_face: Dark

:game_die: Summoning Appearance Rates

Please note that Challenge Event Heroes are amongst the lowest odds of any Hero in the game. Even with a large number of Summons, you are very likely not to get Challenge Event Heroes, particularly 5*.

I highly recommend setting and sticking to a budget for Summoning to avoid overspending and frustration.

APPEARANCE RATES
Rare Classic Hero: 63.1%
Epic Classic Hero: 20.8%
Legendary Classic Hero: 1.5%

Rare Event Hero: 7.9%
Epic Event Hero: 5.7%
Legendary Event Hero 1.0%

BONUS DRAW
Legendary Hero of the Month: 1.3%

:money_with_wings: Analysis of Summon Appearance Rates

This table shows the cumulative probability of different Summon events, based on a total number of Summons (1x, 10x, 30x, 100x, 500x, 1500x).

Please note that NO occurrence is ever actually 100%; the 100% entries in the table below indicate cumulative probabilities sufficiently close to 100% that they are expressed as such for simplicity. All other numbers are rounded to the nearest 0.1%.

|Occurence|1x|10x|30x|100x|500x|1500x|
|-|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:expressionless:
| Get at Least 1 Guardians Hero (3*-5*) | 14.6% | 79.4% | 99.1% | 100% | 100% | 100% |
| Get at Least 1 of Any 5* Guardians Hero | 1.0% | 9.6% | 26.0% | 63.4% | 99.3% | 100% |
| Get at Least 1 Particular 5* Guardians Hero | 0.2% | 2.0% | 5.8% | 18.1% | 63.2% | 95.0% |
| Get at Least 1 of Any 4* Guardians Hero | 5.7% | 44.4% | 82.8% | 99.7% | 100% | 100% |
| Get at Least 1 Particular 4* Guardians Hero | 2.85% | 25.1% | 58.0% | 94.5% | 100% | 100% |
| Get at Least 1 3* Guardians Hero | 7.9% | 56.1% | 91.5% | 99.9% | 100% | 100% |

Putting That In Perspective

• If 1 million players each did :one::zero: Summons, 206,000 of those players would NOT get ANY Guardians of Teltoc Heroes

• If 1 million players each did :one::zero::zero: Summons, 366,000 of those players would NOT get ANY Guardians of Teltoc 5* Heroes

• If 1 million players each did :five::zero::zero: Summons, 368,000 of those players would NOT get a particular Guardians of Teltoc 5* Hero

:link: Related Threads

12 Likes

Hi @FighterJack,

The in-game chat code you posted for grimforest event was quite helpful. I used it in my alliance chat. and everyone loved it!

Just wanted to check if you have a similar one for the upcoming Teltoc event… if yes, would you be kind enough to share it with us.

Thank you in advance! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello CaptainjaKCsparrow, glad your alliance liked it!

Here is the one for Teltoc:

Expand to copy into game chat

Guardians of Teltoc
Reflected: :elementholy:
[#10ff18]C = Guardian Chameleon
[#f4d03f]G = Guardian Gazelle
[#ff2508]K = Guardian Kong
[#f4d03f]O = Guardian Owl
[#a569bd]P = Guardian Panther
[#ff2508]F = Guardian Falcon
[#f4d03f]J = Guardian Jackal
[#a569bd]B = Guardian Bat

Format:
Element(s) for waves 1 & 2 / Boss stage in order
1: :elementholy::elementnature: / :elementnature: [#a569bd]B :elementnature:
[#ffffff]2: :elementholy::elementnature: / :elementholy: [#ff2508]F :elementholy:
[#ffffff]3: :elementholy::elementnature: / :elementnature: [#f4d03f]J :elementnature:
[#ffffff]4: :elementholy::elementnature: / :elementholy: [#ff2508]K :elementholy:
[#ffffff]5: :elementholy::elementnature: / :elementnature: [#a569bd]P :elementnature:

6: :elementholy::elementnature: / :elementholy: [#f4d03f]G :elementholy:
[#ffffff]7: :elementholy::elementnature: /:elementnature: [#10ff18]C :elementnature:
[#ffffff]8: :elementholy::elementnature: / :elementholy: [#f4d03f]O :elementholy:
[#ffffff]9: :elementholy::elementnature: / [#ff2508]F [#a569bd]B [#f4d03f]J
[#ffffff]10: :elementholy::elementnature: / [#10ff18]C [#f4d03f]J

11: :elementholy::elementnature: / [#ff2508]F [#f4d03f]G
[#ffffff]12: :elementholy: / [#ff2508]K [#a569bd]P
[#ffffff]13: :elementnature: / [#a569bd]B [#f4d03f]O J
[#ffffff]14: :elementholy: / [#ff2508]F [#f4d03f]G [#a569bd]P
[#ffffff]15: :elementnature: / [#10ff18]C [#f4d03f]O [#ff2508]K

23 Likes

Thank you so so much, @FighterJack!!!

I might keep bothering you for the next few challenge events…if that’s okay with you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sure! I’ll keep making these for the ones I haven’t done yet, as well as posting in the new thread for that month’s event.

3 Likes

Thanks a ton!! I am sure many others also find this handy to use in their in-game chats.

Also, thank you so much for a speedy response!!

Cheers!! :beers:

1 Like

Bookmarked until the event

Looking for help on team composition on rare mode. Shooting for top 1000 on rare. I know most ppl use multiple Namahage/Rudolf but with all these new heroes/costumes added, I was thinking of maybe power leveling a few new heroes.

Options:

If I use a red team, I will finish leveling my 2nd Namahage as well as my 3rd Namahage. Not sure who to use for the remaining 2 slots. Nashgar and Azar? I can potentially level Azar costume. Or Ei-Dunn and Jahangir? Would Sudri be useful at all for this event?

If I go purple, I can do Balthazar, 3 Bjorn, and Chochin? Or should I level Gill-Ra and/or An-windr? Could also level Balthazar, Renfeld, Prisca, Tyrum costume…

2 Likes

Ask permission to share it with my ally … thank you so much for your great work

I myself choose to bring hawkmoon namahage and sudri … for rare

Guys, my red team for Raro will be: Falcoluna without costume, Namanage, Azkar, Azkar (both without costume) and Janique. But I have the option of going with a green team: Friar Tuck with a costume or Grevle; Issac in costume, Issac in normal costume, Berden in costume and Mnesseus. what would you choose?

You already know what to do, would build a red team for every challenge event except last one, never have problems to be in top1000 rare. Namahges are the best for that, till you have 4 or 5 just use azar etc imo. Battle items like seen, if you get an early diamond/cascade for matchbonus and reach boss stage under 30 seconds (later stages it can be up to 60 seconds imo) then just bomb them away. Should work :fox_face:

3 Likes

Would it be better with: 3x Namahage, Azar +costume bonus, Nashgar

or

Hawkmoon, 3x Namahage, Nashgar?

Things you are looking for:
-luck
-high attack stat
-fast speed special skills
-quick animation
-hitting multiples (CGunnar, Scarlet, etc.)
-luck

4 Likes

Why not, doesn’t matter, it’s all about a starting board and knowing what to do with it. If interested I provide guidance

It’s not science, it’s taking your time to wait for the right spot, 20 WE flasks are helping too, if you wanna go higher you need 200 flasks and the spirit to skip 9 of 10 starting boards.

2 Likes

I’ve never made it to top 1000 or anything close in any of these challenge events, as I mainly just go for a “clear” (finish all stages) in rare and epic… autoplay as far as autoplay will take me, then manually burn battle items on the rest.

I can say that in the past few that I’ve played… when checking the leaderboards, I’ve noticed a trend. Almost always, the top 10 players are using mono teams, many consisting of multiple copies of S2 heroes.

So… uh… yeah. Probably can’t go wrong with 5 Namahages. :grin:

Or… if you do go wrong, continue to reroll for better boards until it goes right. That seems to be the overall META strategy.

3 Likes

Yes, a bunch of namahage doesn’t hurt. Built teams for events except the ones reflecting, so 4 out of 5 they work and get me to top1000 rare and top500 epic.

Ps: you’re lazy, I use about 10-15 flasks to get there and need glasses for that :grin:

3 Likes

I think I will probably not use hawkmoon so I can have another hitter. I’m aware of the method as I’ve placed top 1k before

1 Like

Doesn’t really matter, I use her to be at full health without thinking about it, not for her att+, boards are everything when going for it.