[Master] Royal Goblin Balloon -- Explanation & Loot Tracking

Purpose of this thread is to track / list the various rewards that can be gained from the Goblin Balloon as well as provide some additional information / clarification around the feature.

The Goblin Balloon is a feature that was added to E&P in Version 50 (August 2022).
This is a Special Goblin Balloon which contains Epic and Legendary creates.

Goblin Balloon Tutorial

Epic Crates:
Screenshot_20200910-154650_Empires

Legendary Crates:
image image

:money_with_wings: Purchasing

I am moving this UP the post for clarification of the purchasing screen. Keep reading for information regarding the Mystery Crate & the cost of purchasing the Goblin Balloon.

NOTE: you ONLY get the Mystery Crate IF you purchase the balloon with 5x crates in the hold.

NOTE 2: The “Get this item now” is referring to the CONTENTS of the BALLOON…

You do NOT purchase the Mystery crate. What you are “buying” are the crates that are CURRENTLY in the Goblin Balloon… Graphic Below for illustration

Goblin Balloon Crates

You earn crates as “loot” from the Wanted Mission Chests (Raid & Monster). They come in three tiers, Normal, Rare & Legendary Crates

Click for Pictures

Epic:
Screenshot_20200910-154650_Empires

Legendary:

Note – Crates are an EXTRA loot roll to your normal Wanted Mission Chests. This extra roll has 4 outcomes: “Nothing”, “Normal Crate”, “Rare Crate” or “Legendary Crate”… The odds scale off as you go up.

Examples of the various loot you can get from the crates will be listed below.

Item Type Epic Crates (4 :star:) Legendary Crates (5 :star:)
Emblems 100x - 200x
Loot Tickets - 10x
Flasks - 3x World Energy
- 3x Raid Energy
- 3x Titan Energy
- 5x World Energy
- 5x Raid Energy
- 5x Titan Energy
Trainers - 5x 3* - 5x 4*
Summons - 1x EHT
- 2x ETT
- 5x Costume Keys
- 10x Challenge Coins
- 100x Atlantis Coins
- 100x Valhalla Coins
- 100x Legends Coins
- 3x EHT
- 5x ETT
- 15x Costume Keys
- 30x Challenge Coins
- 300x Atlantis Coins
- 300x Valhalla Coins
- 300x Legends Coins
Battle Items - 5x 5* Items
Ascension Mats - 1x 3* Item
(e.g. Compass)
- 1x 4* Item
(e.g. Darts)

Note: 4* & 5* crates give the choice of 3x options. You can change the option of epic and legendary crates at any time before completing your purchase of the contents

Note 2: Legendary Crate loot will be filled in as it comes available.

:money_mouth_face: Balloon Loot Cost

You can purchase the Goblin Balloon contents at 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 Crates. If you purchase when there are 5 crates in the Balloon, you get a “Mystery Chest” (bonus roll). You puchase the ENTIRE balloon contents at that time.

At 5 crates you get an additional option to “recycle” the Balloon & all it’s contents for a “Wanted Mission” equivalent of loot.
Price (chilean pesos): 1300-1900-2500-3500
The Cost does not change with what is in the slot. It is a fixed price at {x} number of crates.

# of Crates USD (Pre-Tax) AUD CAD Euro GBP INR RUB IDR CLP CZK HUF
:one: US $2.99 AU $ CA $ € 3.49 £ 1.99 ₹ ₽ Rp $ Kč Ft
:two: US $5.99 AU $ CA $ € £ 3.99 ₹ ₽ Rp $ Kč Ft
:three: US $8.99 AU $ CA $ € 8.49 £ 5.99 ₹ ₽ Rp $ Kč Ft
:four: US $11.99 AU $ CA $ € £ 7.99 ₹ ₽ Rp $ Kč Ft
:five: US $14.99 AU $ CA $ € £ 9.99 ₹ ₽ Rp $ Kč Ft

I wil continue to update this with actual prices.

Note: If you PURCHASE or RECYCLE the balloon, it disappears from your base until you get a new crate.

Tool Tip Explanation:

:recycle: Recycling

Recycling is the “free” action / loot to do with the Goblin Balloon Feature. Doing so trades all the Goblin Balloon contents in & generates instead a set of loot containing:
Battle Items, Coins, Loot tickets and Rare Trainer heroes.

You can ONLY recycle the contents of the Goblin Balloon when there are 5 crates IN the balloon at that time.

The balloon will then disappear until you next get a goblin crate.

Recycling Tutorial

The images are for normal Goblin balloon, but it should work the same. I will update the pictures with Royal Balloon when I will have screenshoots about them.

Recycling Loot Rolls

Based on screenshots/ evidence so far, this appears to be the loot “rolls” granted by recycling the goblin balloon.
I will add it based on Royal Goblin Balloon once they are shared

Note: You may not get an item in each slot as some rolls have a “0” outcome where you get nothing in that loot roll slot

:question: Mystery Chest

The Mystery Chest is a bonus reward (of sorts) for purchasing the Goblin Balloon Package when there are 5x Crates in the Balloon’s Hold.

Mystery Crate Contents Odds:

Royal Goblin value evaluator

@mrchief has created a Royal Goblin value evaulator.
Here is a link for it:

:link: Related threads

Beta beat thread for Regular Goblin Balloon:

Regular Goblin Balloon topic:

Other Royal Goblin Balloon topic:

Announcement Notes:

General Thread:

6 Likes

@PlayForFun I have a royal balloon right now, 3/5 full. I am saving screenshots that I can share when it’s done, or if you want them now, I can share now.

Also, there are many screenshots in the following thread that you can update some of the sections here with

I tried quoting one of the pics, but the quote function was not working well for me :angry:

2 Likes

Hmm, I missed that topic.

I am updating the topic based on the information in it.

It is not needed to share you screenshots now.

2 Likes

There’s another thread on the RGB. With all 5 SS for a USD RGB.

I compiled the pricing and worked out the details:

1x US$2.99* | £1.99* / £2.99* | S$4.48 | €3.49*
2x US$5.99* | ÂŁ4.99 / ÂŁ5.99* | S$8.98
3x US$8.99* | ÂŁ7.99* / ÂŁ8.99* | S$13.48
4x US$11.99* | ÂŁ10.99 / ÂŁ11.99* | S$17.98
5x US$14.99* | ÂŁ13.99 / ÂŁ14.99 | S$21.98

*means those prices are confirmed by SS or player posts

ÂŁ prices vary : Lower-IOS, Higher-Android

Emblems :

100x Epic
200x Legendary
No change from Regular GB

Updated 13/9 @PlayForFun

2 Likes

So even more useless than regular balloon. Goddamit Zocc! Goblins are always stealing!

1 Like

The only difference between the normal and the royal goblin balloon is that the royal balloon mystery crate comes with 5 items instead of 1! Sorry in French (“tirage” = “pull”) but I came across those in some groups:

The possible outcomes are also fewer with less junk 3* ascension and crafting items.

Also, the recycling should (:wink:) yield better items on a royal goblin balloon. But just like the wanted chests, it’s gonna be random, just better odds.

EDIT: these screenshots should be from Android.

1 Like

Im on 4th crate of RGB. First 3 crates were Epic, 4th crate was Legendary. Im expecting 5th crate to be Legendary too.

UK pricing so far on Android has been:
1 crate 2.99GBP
2 crates 5.99GBP
3 crates 8.99GBP
4 crates 11.99GBP

Mine has three in for £7.99 so my pricing is different. Don’t remember the first two costs.

2 Likes

Price difference is certainly an iOS vs Android matter because one platform charges more but greedy SGG doesn’t want to make up the difference for the players.

2 Likes

They said price was Android and that’s also what I’m using

Not mine, some guy got this. Well it is just ordinary gold chest :thinking::thinking:

15 Likes

It does seem that way - 2 epic crates, but also more expensive. 2 crates are $5.99.

5 Likes

all chests are golden: epic or legendary

3 Likes

Here’s the ? content.

emphasized text

4 Likes

So far, more garbage, at a higher price:

3 Likes

Here’s crate #2 with the cost; at least it’s some emblems.

2 Likes

Crate #3 with price (epic crate)

3 Likes

4th crate, finally a golden one:

(Still gonna recycle this mess when I get the last one)

2 Likes

Bought this balloon. Good value for emblems

This was next one to appear. Think the price structure is too high. Will probably recycle

4 Likes

Here’s the final balloon, and the recycle results. USD. The first 3 chests were epic; last two legendary.

11 Likes