Royal Goblin Balloon

Now that V50 is out please use thisnthread to discuss the Royal Goblin Balloon.

1 Like

Waiting to be surprised by one. My current Gb is the standard one.

I was just wondering what it is and how much space it’s going to take up in our base!

1 Like

Im curious as to what they are and how much they’ll cost.

Just got Dragon Banner x5 from a goblin crate after the update. Looks like it’s still garbo

Thanks for the detailed information on the royal goblin balloon :wink::joy:

5 Likes

I’d imagine a more decked out and lavish looking hot air balloon to occupy yet another part of the base (no sense in $GG replacing the existing Bobblin Galloon if it still generate them some revenue), further blocking even more screen, except now it probably blocks the Dragon’s flight path.

In it, you will see now that Zogg will have on some royal crown and robe making him look like that silly king from Royal Match, and now you get to package Emblems, Aethers, or whatever other sets of Mats or current currencies, for the oh so fabulous price of $99.99.

9 Likes

If I don’t get the option to buy a Bazooka (50 gems?) to shoot down the normal Balloon, then I at least want the option to shoot down the Royal Balloon with a Plasma Rifle.

Surely this is a QOL Improvement with majority support.

6 Likes

Very optimistic view you have of the Royal Goblin Balloon! I feel I am a bit more pessimistic though…

Gwniver, it will replace (or alternate with) the old balloon and therefore take the same space iup as the previous one.

3 Likes

i hope it will be 5 more sloot to fill with no extra cost

1 Like

Oooh, thank you! That´s good news, I was worried it would be on the other side or something. But, then again…

Where would all the offer buttons go?!

:joy:

4 Likes

It looks like a huge Pac-Man in the sky, with a line of wallets diminishing in the distance…

Do we have any details on this and the cost. Will it be any good or will it simply be:

Royal goblin balloons
For big spending buffoons.

4 Likes

if Royal Goblin Balloon’s appearance is RNG-based, I really really really hope RNG does not roll me one :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I hope I roll one. And then roll the holy bazooka to blast that POC right outta the sky…

1 Like

i just recycled my balloon, so hopefully, someone gets a royal goblin balloon

The Royal one is definitely implemented because the Regular is not profitable at all, I guess. I bought it maybe 3 times when I had 4*AM in it or 200 emblems, which I needed at that time. In essence - only if there was a legendary goblin crate.

The Royal one surely will contain more necessary items, like aethers or AMs in larger quantities, but it will be much more pricey.

3 Likes

Peasant GB is overpriced for some of the items offered:

1 item = S$2.98 / US$1.99
2 items = S$4.48 / US$2.99
3 items = S$5.98 / US$3.99
4 items = S$6.98 / US$4.99
5 items = S$8.98 / US$5.99

Compare these 2 common items from a 3* GC:
• 10 emblems = S$0.375 at best or watch MV a few times daily

• 2 3* Troops = 400 gems => S$5.75 from the Shop; or use 2 free ETTs

Given these type of items in a 3*GC, there is very little incentive to buy the goblin balloon unless one item is a legendary GC, and that legendary GC offers the following items:

• non EL 4AM like tome or D Blade = S$8.50
• EL 4AM like Rings = S$7.00
• 200 emblems = S$7.50 at best

It will be interesting to see the pricing structure for the Royal GB. Will it cost slightly more or significant more?

Starting from 1 item = S$4.48 / US$2.99 ?

Or starting from 1 item = S$6.98 / US$4.99 ?

2 Likes

I heard it’s going to be called the Goblin Zeppelin

2 Likes