[Master] Royal Goblin Balloon -- Explanation & Loot Tracking

I haven’t gotten the Royal Balloon yet? Will I get the balloon once I get a gold chest?

I’m confused. What’s the point of having two different balloons. If the point is to make more money, retire the crappy balloon and just make the new one the standard. So stupid!

4 Likes

@PlayForFun this should be US $8.99. Ha e screenshot if you want.

The new one is more pointless than the old one. I’d rather get one legendary chest in a normal balloon ($1.99USD), than the same in a royal balloon ($2.99USD). That’s the only time I buy them is if the first chest is a legendary…

2 Likes

Yeah, it appears the price goes up $3 for each subsequent chest. Total ripoff.

Rip off only if you don’t buy it with five crates and the mystery crate.
The mystery crate is a lot better in the golden goblin balloon. (though still with random content)
The recycling should also be better in case you don’t cash in.

I posted the recycled one. Didn’t really seem worth it. Someone did a breakdown. I believe the balloon cost was $2 over what the minimum costs for each item would have been.Should be up above in one of the posts.

Love your SS. Unopened!!! :+1:

3 Likes

3 epic chest + 2 legendary chest = 9 pulls at $15?

Thanks SG but this is freaking expensive and I will pass.

Don’t get me wrong. I welcome Royal Goblin Balloon, but only if SG keeps the cost same at $5 for 5 chests. There are plenty of offers where you can get $1 per pull… Then why would I spend $15 for 9 pulls…

5 Likes

Thx, I have fixed it in the OP.

Just got 5th crate on RGB, it does seem to be first 3 crates are Epic and last 2 are Legendary as a way of encouraging people to spend on the balloon after 5 crates rather than only spending if the first crate is a Legendary.
Price for me for 5 crates on n UK Android Is 14.99GBP but it does look like there is some variance based on other players comments.

3 Likes

If you or someone else recycle, then can you post a picture of the result ?
It would be good if we can see is the recycled loot better than the normal balloon or not.

They get opened when there are five just before I hit the recycle button

Recycled loot for Royal Goblin Balloon seems to be no different from normal Goblin Balloon.

4 Likes

At its price point should be all legendary chests.

1 Like

Odds of good things in the golden recycle are a bit better from what I can tell but it’s random, just like titan loot tiers.

1 Like

Thx for sharing it.

It does not seems to be good :frowning:

@Elioty33 Almost everything is random in the game :slight_smile:

Ps: Can an mighty Oracle like you foresee the odds for recycled loot (in compare to normal Balloon maybe) ?

1 Like

I checked more in details since you specifically asked for the odds for the balloon recycling and how naive was I… The game indeed has separate settings for normal balloon and golden balloon recycling but… All the values are the same… Sorry, I was naive thinking that since SGG implemented different settings, they would set different values but no… All the same values… :roll_eyes: :unamused:

So well, the only differences are actually just the pricing, the mystery box content/odds, and better odds to get epic and legendary crates.

I’ve never bought a single GB personally and I don’t expect to buy any RGB either. Since RGB are rare(r), SGG could’ve at least kept the price the same to reward the player but no…

5 Likes

Thank you for your answer.

This is disappointing.

I have feared the same as the above screenshot seems pretty the same as an usual recycle loot.
It would be good if SG would increase the RGB recycle loot to…

1 Like

Of course this is still a terrible deal. Kind of dumb to do this. They’d make more money if they were more reasonably priced.

1 Like