📕 [MASTER] Portal Stats & Summon Results – Untold Tales (Mysteries of the Deep)

kép

This thread is for information and discussion on the Untold Tales Summon Portal, and sharing Summon Results.

:spiral_calendar: Schedule

For specific start / end dates, check out the calendar for the month. Or the digital_calendar for a longer forecast.

Start Time End Time Duration
Wednesday 07:00 UTC Sunday 07:00 UTC 4 days

:man_superhero: Featured Heroes

Each Month there are three (3) featured heroes. As yet, there is no clear pattern to accurately forcast who will be the future Featured Heroes.

In the first occurence these heroes are expected to be featured: Lasalle, Galapago, Phorcys

When a more reliable pattern is known, this section may (?) be updated to include a forecast.

For links to all the various hero information & discussion threads, please make use of this directory:

📕 Untold Tales (Mysteries of the Deep) – FAQ & Links

Available Heroes (in the first event)

Untold Tales Portal currently includes the following Heroes:

• All of the Season 1 Classic Heroes
  • All Atlantis family heroes (with costumes)
    • Legendary
      • Ariel + Costume
      • Atomos + Costume
      • Oceanus
      • Poseidon + Costume
      • Tethys
      • Ursena + Costume
    • Epic
      • Gadeirus + Costume
      • Proteus + Costume
      • Triton + Costume
    • Rare
      • Melia + Costume
      • Mnesseus + Costume
  • New Untold Tales heroes
    • Legendary
      • Ephyra
      • Galapago
      • Lasalle
      • Phorcys
      • Thalassa
    • Epic
      • Mulgog
      • Shar’Khai
    • Rare
      • Bagreg

:game_die: Untold Tales Portal Appearance Rates

kép

Classic Season 1 Heroes

• Rare Classic Hero: 29.6%
  • Epic Classic Hero: 11.9%
  • Legendary Classic Hero: 0.9%

Atlantis Family Heroes

• Rare Atlantus Hero: 29.3%
  • Epic Atlantis Hero: 8.9%
  • Legendary Atlantis Hero: 0.4%

(Costume is included if available)

Untold Tales Heroes

• Rare Untold Tales Hero: 12.1%
  • Epic Untold Tales Hero: 5.7%
  • Legendary Untold Tales Hero (non featured): 0.4%
  • Legendary Featured Untold Tales Hero: 1.0%

BONUS DRAW

• Legendary Hero of the Month: 1.3%

:dizzy: Bonus Ascension Material Chest

kép

Much like the Season II (Atlantis) and Season III (Valhalla) and Season IV (Underwild) and Season V (Dunes) Summon Portals, The Untold Tales Summon features a Bonus Ascension Material Chest, which contains a guaranteed Rare or Epic Ascension Material, and can also contain Rare and Epic Crafting Materials.

Also, like Atlantis/ Valhalla/Underwild/Dues, the Bonus Chest fills with each 10 Summons, and there is a limit of 12 Chests per event.

Your progress towards the next chest also carries over to the next Dunes Summon event if you still have chests in stock, just like with the Atlantis / Valhalla / Underwild Summon.

:gem: Summon Costs

kép

The Summon Costs for the Dunes Portal match the Atlantis & Valhalla & Underwild & Dunes Portals:

• Single Summon: 100 Untold Tales Coins or 350 Gems
  • Summon x10: 3000 Gems
  • Summon x30: 8400 Gems

:hammer: Untold Tales Coins

kép

kép

The first time a Stage is completed, a reward is given in Dunes Coins — which are just like Atlantis/ Valhalla/Underwild Coins, but for Season 5.

Just the same as Season 2 & 3 & 4, Normal Mode Stages reward 3 Dunes Coins, and Hard Mode Stages reward 5 Dunes Coins — and there are 10 Stages per Province, so it’ll be the same 80 Coins per Province that Season 2 & 3 & 4 had.

Also like Atlantis/ Valhalla/Underwild Coins, 100 Dunes Coins are required for a free Dunes Summon.

:link: Related Threads

6 Likes

Didn’t realized they don’t include Wilbur with Costume there, after I bought 10 pulls Coin Offer. What a bummer!!!

Did 10 pulls, got Shar’Khai, and did 1 pull (from the bonus chest coin), got Ursena + costume.
I was a bit inconvenient waiting for Sergei’s 2nd mana charge in titan battle, so it’s a great result to draw Shar’Khai.
Also, I’ve faced dark tank + 2 yellow flanks (Jove, Anne, Ogima, Erlang Shen) a lot in recent wars, so Ursena + costume is a great addition to my roster.

4 Likes

just look for red 3* and sharkai. get red 3*. sharkai can’t.
and the bonus of getting this weakling. time to ask for a buff. LOL

7 Likes

Funny I actually wanted LaSalle because I don’t have any 5-star fiend summoner.

I got a nice UT set with my 10 pull: 1 5-star (Phorcys), 1 4-star (Mulgog), and 1 3-star (Bagreg).

1 Like

if we could swap. I will exchange your 5* purple. and you will regret it in 5 minutes.
5* purple is very good. fast taunts.

1 Like

And these heroes have an even bigger power creep than before

Got galapago and shak’khai on e 10-pull. Wanted the shark and got him:)

1 Like

Oh yes, I like the purple too! I have Oniwakamaru who is an even faster taunter, so I didn’t need him. Well, actually I didn’t think I needed him because I mistakenly thought I couldn’t tank him for my alliance wars (I thought his taunt was tied to the minion).

Turns out he likely can tank so maybe I do need him!

But I still need a fiender!

Good luck with future summons. Maybe we’ll each get the other hero from the coins we earn doing the stages!!!

1 Like

I am (and am not at the same time) surprised that they have such a high summon rate on the S1 heroes still. Let’s face it - the S2 heroes even with costume - are arguably still really out of date in the current meta. It was heavily, heavily suggested in beta to make this a dedicated S2 portal or at least really lower the S1 rate. I’ll save my gems and $ for the portals that don’t have S1.

I suppose it’s too much to ask for to remove s1 from this portal…?

Can’t complain. A new 5, 2 new 4s, duplicate hotm and a bunch of food

9 Likes

I got 2x Kashhrek, Mnesseus and Mulgog

My thoughts on the new heroes - very strong stats in general given the power creep…

Lasalle - will be painful to deal with in bloody tourney, but otherwise am not a big fan. Fiend is pretty weak and many healer will cover 36% to remove all fiends

Galapago - bonker against minion, otherwise so so coz attack stats too low

Phorcys - my favourite among the five that they have introduced so far. Fast taunt hero and mana gain from minion. Wow simply wow.

Ephyra - Unfortunately I think she is at the same level as Salmon Loki and Exeera

Thalassa - 2nd charge better than the 1st, but an 5* over healer is always good to have

Shar’Khai - amazing titan hero

Mulgog - I like him. Decent damage to 3 and mana cut

Bagreg - 3* hit-3 and fire elemental def down, will be super useful for those who compete in challenge events

Kiss my luck :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: got the dark 4star too from first coin summon and triton c from investing my last 350 gems (that did the PoG epic summon too) win win win situation :crazy_face: just need the red 3star now, one more coin summon coming.

Edit: miscalculation, no free 3rd coins summon, thought 324 are possible but just seen its 224 total, ah well maybe a coin offer tomorrow instead of buying PoV this month, those heroes look so fun, love that minion game, Max and c freya got company :bear: :eagle: :tropical_fish:

8 Likes

I did a few summons (about 10 I think). I got 2x Gaiderus and 3x Mnesseus, and 1x Proteus (all 3 came with costume, Proteus + Gaiderus are new, I am happy to have Proteus costume). I did manage to get some S1 5* (Marjana and Justice).

2 Likes

Will the maps still be there after the Untold Tales portal ?

It was answered previously: yes they will be, it’s just the portal that comes and goes, same with seasons when they released new stages/chapters

2 Likes

Just one free pull…

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

10 Likes

Has anyone asked about the shark chick in the promotional ad? Has she been tested in beta? Is that the villain? How many more heroes are we expecting out of this portal? etc.

1 Like