šŸ«³ [MASTER] Pick Up Summon - Portal Stats & Summon Results

Thatā€™s what they want you to think. *X-Files music starts*

3 Likes

Yeah @Elioty33, git with your facts and logic

1 Like

Iā€™m the opposite, I want Ogima but Iā€™m worried to pull more dupe Aramis and I donā€™t need Ogima that badly. If only we could make an arrangement :laughing:

2 Likes

Good news: got two 5*s!

Bad news:

IMG_7818
IMG_7817

7 Likes

I do like this portal.

5 Likes

This is a nice portal to me.
First on a single pull, Azuriteā€¦ and now in a single pull

6 Likes

My last summon from this portal was when Hypnos & Belladonna were featured maybe some weeks ago. My preference was Hypnos, but I got only Belladonna. It wasnā€™t bad, though. This time I wanted to get only Blossom cause I have 2 Waterpipes in my roster. One is 4.80(+20) and the other one is 1.1. And Iā€™ve got what I wanted. I will make her level 90 cause I need a strong red healer. Yay, yay, yay.

6 Likes

Have both Adalinda and Narcisa, but did free Mystic Vision summon cuz, ya know, itā€™s free.

:rofl: :rofl:

12 Likes

Wow, lucky! Iā€™m pretty sure with the free summons the odds are even lower than the stated odds too right?

Dunno, but someone in my alliance got Narcisa.

Yes, a bit under 0.5% for the featured heroes I believe. I have the data but need to update my data vault with that.

3 Likes

Thanks @Elioty33, always possessing a wealth of knowledge! And congrats @Nightmare2048 on such a lucky single pull with 0.5% odds :slight_smile:

Tbh Iā€™d like to have that luck in new Super-Elemental portal than in Pick-up portal with dupe, but what can you do. At least Ada is good, so donā€™t mind dupe (surely wonā€™t go to SE).

1 Like

Thx, please let me know when it is done so that I can update the mystic-summon topic.

Got a great pick up today: Brienne! Dang! Sheā€™s really gonna elevate my 5-year old roster! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Better than me. DAWA!

3 Likes

Belith! Score :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::dart::dart::dart:

2 Likes

Only I, BALTHAZAR, have the authority to announce the winner.

4 Likes

Skittle for me!!!
Itā€™s 4* guys :joy:

3 Likes

Nashgar for me, Gan Ju for my alt account, woohoo

1 Like