šŸ«³ [MASTER] Pick Up Summon - Portal Stats & Summon Results

I might not be the majority but I love the pick up summon. For someone like me, itā€™s often hard to get new heroes in most portals as thereā€™s always higher chances of pulling dupes. But through this portal Iā€™ve managed to snag two of my highly desired heroes (previously Cupido and now Snowball). I also like that I can ignore this portal completely when I already have both featured heroes, which has been more often than not :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Iā€™m with you on this one, got both in about 60/70 pulls, this will not happen in their portals for sure. Got duplicate Anneā€™s in 30 pulls prior. Love these summons as long as Iā€™m interested in the featured heroes :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Just to balance out, I as a c2p used all my 6 months saved 7500 gems for 30x pull, wanting snowball, but ALL i got were all CLASSIC non-5* and not even HOTM

Try to balance thing further with 13 EHTs got nothing, decide to go 2 more and got Ginger on 14th ! Phewwwww :sweat_smile:

edit add photos

7 Likes

@Mal4ugana congrats on landing both of the featured, enjoy!

@Ufeel sorry to hear you didnā€™t have the same luck, but thanks for sharing your pulls as itā€™s always good to hear both sides! But congrats on Ginger, sheā€™s the top prize of the featured IMO! I only snagged Cookie which I have zero plans to ever level up :laughing:

4 Likes

I got nothing but I like this portal more than most. The chance of crap increases the longer you play. Iā€™d rather minimize that

3 Likes

Thanks so much @Kenzo , I really have no luck during the past weeks observing from my MV got almost nothing special compared to the past few months ā€¦ After 30x pulls and 13EHTs with nothing I smiled with my daughter but my body got crumble a bit :sweat_smile: until we 3xhigh-5 on the 14th

(I pull only once per 2-3 months)

2 Likes

I now have the complete pet set ā€¦ this portal can be good for those wanting a specific heroā€¦ it is like everything else ā€¦great for some and a waste for others!

Congratulations to those who pull their :heart: desired

11 Likes

Congrats!

Last pick up portal I did a few pulls hoping for Hachiko - and got a dupe Phenexa.
This pick up portal I did a few pulls hoping for Snowball - and got a dupe Kushanku.

At least itā€™s better than the time I got 2x Quintus in a 10 pull.

5 Likes

Who the heck participates in this portal other than whales? Oh, guess thatā€™s the way SG is moving, a whale only game. Good luck w/ thatā€¦

@Ufeel hello buddy.
sorry a little off topic.
share a little trick. if you are C2P. try building your event team (challenge event). Watch Colonelā€™s YouTube (how he plays, but you donā€™t need to follow him) the important thing is you get the gist.
You can collect 6 free EHT every month from challenge events. if Iā€™m not mistaken top 1000 in rare. top 5000 in epic and top 1000 in legendary to get 1, 2 and 3 EHT.

1 Like

@Gaia Thanks for your kind advice! I once watched Colonel and that is eye opening to me.

I am only semi active though so I have not spent full competitive time (perhaps I spend time much more on forum :joy: ) ā€¦ Some months I complete PoV some quests, but not every month

Off-topic: this month may be the 1st-time ever that i will finish PoG, but next month I may completely take some rest ā€¦ This month I gave up time to play some quests (eg. CoE W3K) to finish those PoG related raids :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats! Heā€™s purrfect!

1 Like

I wish theyā€™d put in max instead of ekanite in the next one. Pretty please

yes absolutely - just landed charon which i was hunting for so long

last couple of pick up portals gave c gazelle & cupido which i always missed when featured in regular portals

3 Likes

Congrats on Charon, I landed him too as I couldnā€™t resist chasing one of my most wanted heroes - though I had to go through a dupe Azurite before he came along :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I had 300 gems and figured ā€œlets try a pullā€ā€¦ i just got Azurite

7 Likes

Heā€™s so cute! I wish I could max him but heā€™s behind so many blue heroes that Iā€™m prioritizing.

2 Likes

Anyone getting aramis? Iā€™m worried Iā€™ll get a dupe Ogima if thatā€™s whoā€™s dropping more

1 Like

True story: they are both dropping as much as the other.

1 Like

No!! Thatā€™s never what happens.

1 Like