šŸ«³ [MASTER] Pick Up Summon - Portal Stats & Summon Results

Pickup can be subjectively hit or miss. This is exactly how pickup should be advertised, enticing players with better quality heroes.
While subjectively I think last portal is just not good, this pair is decent
I also think pickup should be more lenient, increasing the pull rate for the featured to a higher amount, 5% actually.
Also, I noticed this is two red when the previous one is two yellow and three of them are from seasonal portals. Could this be a cycle of the same element heroes? Maybe misty/pengi next?
Green to be Mother north/Francine
Purple to be Mortimer/louhi

4 Likes

I just donā€™t understand if they want to make this portal a cycle of 2 same element heroes, why donā€™t they just merge it with the elemental summon that has been outdated for years.

3 Likes

They could give you both featured heros at twice the chance and it would still be a bad portal.

This summon gate is ridiculous :rofl: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I donā€™t know, think a chance to get a game changing hero you donā€™t have at higher odds is great. It will be mostly a skip for most people, but why not do it? Lunar heroes were .8% odds if I remember correctly. Seasonals are around 1 to 1.5%. Itā€™s a better chance to get them. I donā€™t see the problem with it.

3 Likes

This portal can be worth it, especially for really hard-to-get seasonals and super-elementals (as Kenzo mentioned above). I am missing Cupido and Xiaotu, and thought it worthwhile to pull here, although my red options recently had been greatly boosted, so I am spoiled for some choice now on who to ascend. So, if I were lucky enough to hit that 1.8% featured, either hero I get would be a desirable one. Maybe for some other iterations with other combinations of featured heroes, I may not be so tempted to spend gems on pulling.

So, I did five 10-pulls, and got Cupido. While I would have preferred Xiaotu slightly more, I am still really happy with Cupido!

5 Likes

Please give Sorrow on this portal. It came out at a similar time to the red ones.

I gave in, got gems for 200 gems per $1 ratio from Untold Tales + Valhalla and did 10x as I lack any of featured heroes.

Not bad. Would like bunny because of that passive and heal block but Cupido is more useful overall it seems, with Mindless to 3 and Silence Immunity.

7 Likes

Depends where youā€™re coming from, of course.

From my point of view:

• I donā€™t have anything like an open-ended summoning budget, and

• I know the vast majority of heroes I will pull from any portal will be 3* and 4*, and

• the odds of me pulling a new 3* or 4* hero at this portal and at least getting a ā€œconsolation prizeā€ are precisely zero.

For someone who always buys gems at a rate of 200 per 1USD or better, and who doesnā€™t mind spending 37.50USD on a 30-pull for a 42% chance of getting at least one featured hero (plus a 32% chance of at least one HotM)ā€¦ I suppose? They do look like very nice heroes.

But thatā€™s more money than I personally would like to drop on not-quite even-odds of getting either, with the assurance of getting basically nothing else other than fractions toward the next pity counter hero.

For someone with a different budget and/or who feels like they have all the 3* and 4* they could ever wantā€¦ :man_shrugging:

1 Like

So is the established frequency of this portal gonna be every 9 to 11 days? And will this portal be affected in some way in the same way how all the Challenge Events got shoved together?

Helo. I got Ruby and Oniwa at the last pick up aprox 200 pulls for them.

Can you please bring Toxicanadra ore and Myion-ni in the next one???

Greets,
Constinator

1 Like

I thought a different set of heroes will be featured tonight?
But itā€™s still Arco and Horus

Letā€™s start with why is this your assumption?

3 Likes

Pickup Summon is usually the same set for two consecutive days so nothing wrong with this one. Please answer the question in the post above mine.

3 Likes

Oh so itā€™s 2 consecutive days of same hero. I didnā€™t realize C Gazzelle and Hachiko were featured for 48 hrs :\

I said usually, because of course SGG messed up with Gazelle C and Hachiko. They scheduled it too late, at the last minute, so it was only one day.

1 Like

its time to feature hippo ! only time id pull personally :slight_smile:

@PlayForFun You are missing:
03.10 Ruby, Oniwakamaru
in summon history (first post)

1 Like

Thx, I will add it soon.

I think they scheduled hachiko at the last minute as they realised they could coincide it with the real Hachikoā€™s birthday, it was a nice bonus

1 Like