Master List of E&P Links & Player Guides

A post was merged into an existing topic: Barry Farmz Here – Comprehensive data driven farming guide for Season 3, Season 2, Season 1, Elemental Chests, Atlantis Rises, Missions, and more

Quando será a estação do herói cavaleiro sombrio?

Translation: When will the season of the dark knight hero be?

I have answered you here:

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/help-with-forum-issues-available-here/982/951

2 Likes

How about:

The “Why Hero TP so high, is useless!” question pops up every now and again, and this is one of those core fundamental math thingies.

2 Likes

Added. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another couple @Rook:

For in beta section – 🧪 The Beta Beat (v32) – Ninja Tower Event; Ninja Tower Heroes & Troops, Updated Halloween Event & New Halloween Heroes -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

For in “are pulls fair” section – [WARNING] A Summons Experience - Chasing Guardian Panther - A Warning for Chasing Heroes

Genearl Info Section:

Titans section: Titan Loot Project - A Data Farming Project! Answering "What can/could I get from the Titan?"

2 Likes

Hi Rook! I made it. Thanks for the link! :grinning:

1 Like

As requested @Rook
Quick Reference Sheet and Graphics for Events, HOTM, hero types, summon portals, cost comparison

3 Likes

Hey Miss Rook! I tried to look at the list to see if there are directions on transferring the game from android to iOS, but didn’t see it (possibly just missed it??). Would you happen to have a link?
Thanks,
Krazy MommyWolf

4 Likes

Thanks so much! I will let my member know. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I know we talked earlier on Line @KrazyMommyWolf, but I prefer Guvnor’s link above. :+1::wink:

1 Like

Should there be something directly linking the class trials here? I note that the Rare Quests, Challenge Events, etc, have their own subsections.

I don’t recall if anyone has submitted a Class Trials link. Did I miss it? :thinking:

I don’t think anyone did. I could probably find the master links for each trial and submit those, but they aren’t my work, so I don’t want to step on toes.

1 Like

Ah, I thought from your first post that you had seen such a link. Let me know if you find one! :+1::wink:

1 Like

Mean these ones:

There are still 4 that aren’t yet live tho.

5 Likes

Those are what I was thinking of - I thought there where masters from the very first Trial, though. Maybe you rebooted those.

Trying to help my significant other get going well here, and while I know most stuff, I want to have someplace to point her for when I’m asleep.

There are these, that I made originally:

🔵 Trials of Strength Guide – Classes, Bosses, Items & Links

🔵 Trials of Survival Guide – Classes, Bosses, Items & Links

etc.

And there’s also this:

🦸 Memento Heroes Classes and Class Trial Quests

1 Like

makes note to update that unwieldy beast that is the OP :grin:

3 Likes