[Master Discussion] - Zynga Store

In case anyone is interested

The cut is or was 30%. Not sure about now. Maybe it’s negotiable, with a base.

@OAlexisO might be right since I only spend once in a while… but yeah I see them like every time

1 Like

take two acquired Zynga…

small giant in a office in the “take two building”

… it’s like this…

Yum! Brands Inc. owns
Taco Bell, KFC and Pizza Hut
it be like if they also bought mcdonalds… they wouldnt change the name they would still call it mcdonalds… and it doesn’t have ANYTHING to do with taco bell and KFC…

That was in the press release for the merger. You can check it for yourself.

Zynga runs the mobile gaming arm. Under branding of Zynga.

TT runs the PC Console arm. TT is the ultimate holding company.

1 Like

I get that and yes I need to chill.

Issue is the untruth in the statement … overall the shop is help and good for the game I got no trouble with it.

It’s just with the untruth in the statement of it’s the best deal ever kinda thing feels like I’m in texas and your driving by 10 of the biggest and best chicken bbq ever … after the 6th one you don’t trust them anymore and go get a burger

Shop is good… ok I’ll chill.

:panda_face::two_hearts:

2 Likes

The greed never stops. They want to siphon all the cash they can

That’s capitalism. People are willing to pay it. Their job is to make money. If enough people stopped being willing to pay, there would be less a cash grab. It worked with aethers. Notice how the price has come down?

I don’t know why anyone is under the illusion that the company is developing and promoting this game out of the kindness of their hearts for the enjoyment of the masses.

When I see an unreasonable cash grab, I just don’t buy. I’ve cut way back in fact. Never going to keep up with whales so there’s no point trying to compete with that segment of the player base unless you have those resources. Keep in mind that MOST of the players are not in that segment and I simply compete with the larger player base rather than try and measure myself up against someone who has every top end hero emblemed and limit broken. It’s a fantasy game that in the scheme of life is a luxury.

3 Likes

Yet too many players just let them. Not all on SG.

Will the packages also go live in the store too? I’m in Vietnam where due to so called “regulatory issues” the game is no longer available. I can still play the game, update and install by downloading the apk if needed. But u can’t play this game with just gems alone.

I checked store. No offers. Just gem packages.

zynga store is more expensive than the diamonds in the game for Turkish Lira! why would I spend more money just to help a game that screwed me up when it’s cheap?

If they throw in a large pepperoni :pizza: pizza I might think about it :yum:

1 Like

Really ? Can you post some SS here?

I am from Singapore. And the prices in Zynga store and In game shop for 11,000 / 10,000 gems are the same.

Ofcourse. This is gamestore: total 2200 gem=414.98₺

And this is zyngastore 2000 gem = 449.99 ₺

2 Likes

Wow never thought the Zynga Store would hold less value for a player.

I did think that the difference in value could be due to the exchange rate used for Zynga Store. Even then, 2000 gems from Store should not cost more than 2200 gems from In Game Shop.

Hope Zynga will look into this situation.

1 Like

Definitely not the exchange rate difference because both stores are Turkish lira. And you’re right, it’s interesting that zynga wants to sell more expensive when it should decorate the alternatives it offers to the player with very attractive offers in order not to pay commission to Apple iOS :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Only way to fix this is to send in a tix to CS asking someone to look into this.

Do you think they will consider it? In fact, even if they are not interested because of your interest, I will listen to your advice and write and share what they answer here.

Who knows what will be the outcome?

It will benefit you if Zynga looks into this issue and make the Store more attractive, as it should be.

1 Like

Hi 亗VΛŘ❍SH͜͡♞ҜŘΛŁ亗,

We are concentrating on improving and balancing the different aspects of this feature and because of that hearing your feedback is very important. We value all comments and ideas and take them into consideration when developing the game further. We appreciate your understanding and patience in this matter!

If you face any other problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us again. We are always happy to assist you. Best of luck in the battles!

1 Like