[Master] Can you leave the alliance AFTER matchmaking but return BEFORE war starts?

Not a problem, often times finding something when searching comes down to getting lucky enough to describe something in game with enough words in common with a previous post. I seem to get it about half the time.

2 Likes

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

No where, as far as I know. I was just asking to see if this was an option without influencing their ability to participate in the Alliance War.

We have no such rule in our Alliance. To each, their own. :v:

1 Like

I have left the alliance a handful of times to use titan flags that would have otherwise gone to waste because the titan died quickly and returned before the war started and have never had an issue. Others have done it also without any difficulty. Just make sure you get the alliance war message in chat before going anywhere, it can take a long time for the matchmaking process to complete.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for info, did not know. Mostly because I am obsessed with Bragging Rights Rewards and was in the same alliance for more than a year and that number does reset.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from :supervillain: [Feb 2021] League of Villains Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results:

how long before the war starts, do I have to return to the alliance so that I can participate in the war?

I haven’t tried this myself, but if I were to, I’d follow this advice.

1 Like

Has SG changed the rules about mercing after matchmaking has been done? My friend was going to merc and got this warning. Naturally he’s afraid to test it!

2 Likes

Is there still that issue with people getting back in time for war but still can’t compete?

1 Like

That issue had been fixed and players were mercing again after matchmaking. This seems to be a new warning.

2 Likes

It’s very confusing. I just checked my own message and it gives the warning with the time to be back.

So it says be home for dinner in xx hours xx mins

I have asked what the deal is I’m waiting on a reply :+1:

3 Likes

I’d take it at face value that maybe the standard now. I can’t find anything in the last updates that actually mention it.
I haven’t got a reply as yet either.

I think there was something in one of the recent updates about them adding this. Cant remember which off hand though.

Yes, they changed the text with the version 35.1 update.
Haven’t tested if it still works.

I can’t see it.

Found it

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

1 Like

It’s not stated there :man_shrugging:
But I tested it, I was V35 and it showed me the time when I need to come back. After downloading the update to V35.1 it showed me the message, that I won’t be able to participate in the next war when I leave now.

1 Like

I actually did go back to Jan but not that one, Being it was just addressed and nobody said nothing before hand thought it may be addressed earlier.
Thank you :+1:

1 Like

@princess1 got yall answer thank @Kilted for information :+1:

Cookie Settings