Hey all, I just realized I have a different approach from the majority of my alliance. While I’m trying to do my best in all the aspects of the game, others are more “relaxed” and doesn’t care of the outcomes of war attacks, titans, etc. Other than this, I’m tired of giving advices on how to attack in war, and then loosing because I’m ignored.
So I’m thinking to leave and find a new home.
Here’s what can I offer:
- Daily hits on titan and all war flags used if opted in (but this should’t even be told)
- Average 200k on 14* titans
- Up to 4700 TP defense (depends on heroes)
- 24 maxed 5* heroes, and I’ve mats to ascend other 10 (but not willing to, they’re mostly vanilla)
- 11 4* heroes with +20 emblems, with Jackal and Sergei limit broken
- lv 23 rainbow troops, and at least 5 unleveled mana troops in each color except blue, wich I’ve 4
- I play almost exclusively mono except on VF wars and tourneys, but I’m flexible to change if needed
- I also love in-depth and statistical analysis, sharing datas with other stats-nerds, and can give advice to others if needed
In order to make everything smooth, here’s what I’d like to have from the alliance
- A group of people where everyone’s going in the same direction. it’s a game and not a full time job, but imho there’s no point in playing badly
- English speaking
- Only hitting 14* titans, or missing maximum one titan in a week.
- I can adapt to almost every war strategy, but some days I can’t log in in a given hour, example usually I attack on sunday morning UTC. Also, I’ll hit the titan as I log in, but I won’t set an alarm in the middle of the night
- I’m vc2p, and I don’t want to be forced to buy offers for the sake of competition (maybe an exception can be the “share gems” offer, wich is worth for the whole alliance)
Feel free to reply if you think I can be a good member for your alliance. Thanks, happy gaming