I’m F2P, a few years of game play, reasonably active, around 30 maxed 5* (but only 3 non-TC20).
Ideally I’m looking for a bit unusual kind of alliance:
- Laid back but serious. This is a game, not a second job. Still flags should be used reasonably well both on titans and wars. Somewhere in Top 500 but probably outside Top 100.
- 12* (or maybe 13*) titan cap which are killed without regular flasking so there is time to recuperate. No hardcore killing of all 14*
- FFA wars that are still won regularly because the players know who and how to hit with their teams. Preferably green tanks because this is the best I’ve got.
- No Line or Discord or whatever requirement
- Obviously English speaking, preferably international
- OK with mercing of the members (when the titan is being skippe)
- OK with some cup-dropping (to about 2400)
- Preferably Mythic titans are also hit well (I’m still not sure if they are worth it but for now I assume the prizes are worth collective efforts)
- Weird humor and low sensitivity to trolls are bonus points
- Being always open is a bonus point (I don’t get Invite only alliances outside of the Top 100. Do you really have a queue of people who wants to join so you need an additional barrier? Or are you just arrogant? )
- No drama, cool leader and the rest of the typical ads blah-blah-blah
I’m not sure such an alliance exist today but that’s my perfect wish-list. If you are such an alliance and you have an empty space, this could be a match made in heaven.
If you don’t match it all but close, well nobody’s perfect, leave a message here anyway. But if you do require Line or Discord for anything or hit titans outside of the 11-13* range, you may not bother. Those requirements are probably the most important to me now.
P.S. Just in case you don’t know what the “12* titan cap” is, it is when your alliance if pushes really hard can kill 13* regularly but you don’t want to push too hard so you decide to artificially limit yourself to 12* (unless you have to kill it because it is a rare or you are war-locked, etc.) to relax a bit and enjoy the game. X* titan cap is not the most popular kind of an alliance but I have played in several over the years and now I’d like to enjoy this relaxed but serious attitude again.