๐ŸŒ‘ Lunar New Year 2023 - Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links โ€“ Starts January 19

any chance to work the heroes passive? it is automatic and with far-reaching impact on a very large group of heroes

1 Like

Without that all of those heroes would recieve nerf so it is better to leave it. They are not defense heroes at all, pure attack heroes.

The lunar heroes are both offensive and defensive heroes, depending on who you have in your roster. I agree that the passives should be conditional upon the heroโ€™s special skill activation and should be active for a few turns (4 at max). That would be a great way to mitigate the overpowered passives.

The same should be done with the bard heroes. Upon special skill activation, the mana gain should start after skill activation and last for 4 to 5 turns.

2 Likes

I agree with you.
This passive is too much. Now all of minion summoners are useless due to this passive.
Hope SG take some action.

1 Like

I realize that Iโ€™m planning ahead, but are EHTโ€™S allowed for this event?

Yes they are. I am also considering waiting LNY to spend my EHTs :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also be prepared to see 2 new cards and we do not know if the bunny and tiger may be available. From the original discussion, there will be 2 new cards with new passive abilities that can block other buff abilities. But we do not know if it is just the 2 new cards that will be released.

1 Like

I still stand by this whole statement.

2 Likes

I have updated the Lunar New Year event graphics. Thank you @PlayForFun for updating the OP with these:

10 Likes

Thx, I will include this to the next topic which I Will add early next week.

2 Likes

Thank you @Zartanis @PlayForFun for all your hard work!!

4 Likes

So this stuff starts tomorrow? Man this will be weekend. LNY, Covenant, Tavern of Legends and still lingering W3K. Iโ€™ll try my luck in former two (mostly because I stocked on cheap EHT during Season of Love, plus it seems weโ€™ll get some nice offers on web because there apparently will be new gem chest there) and thatโ€™s it.

1 Like

Yes, I will publish the topics for the 2024 occurence soon.