šŸŒ‘ Lunar New Year 2023 - Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links ā€“ Starts January 19

just started ā€¦

3 and 4 have the wrong bosses
@Zartanis best to check things are accurate before putting them out thereā€¦

yeah, considering each Lunar Animal is someoneā€™s birth signā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

and taking Ninja Tower as an example, I would not put it past SG to eventually make 3 heroes per animal, one 3* one 4* and one 5*, for a total of 36

if the game survives that long anyway. but again, look at Ninja Tower, and how many Ninjas are running around in that summon portal already :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Phfew, I am glad I have a good pair of counter attack heroes. I just got hit by a 1900 attack on the last stage! :scream:

ItĀ“s the first time IĀ“m already done with all the stages in a Seasonal Event after just a few days release though, good luck ahead to you all - hopefully we will see a couple of 3ā˜† and 4ā˜† heroes next year :pray: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

@PlayForFun Here are the updated guides, fixing the bosses on stages 3 and 4.

5 Likes

Thx, I have updated the OP with these.

1 Like

Finished the event. It wasnā€™t particularly fun. I did like the fireworks. The damage wasnā€™t too punishing and the benefit is nice.
Itā€™s better than nothing, but Iā€™m not particularly excited for the next iteration.

I didnā€™t do any pulls.

3 Likes

Still playing it. It is not too hard. Absolutely love the music :musical_note: :heartpulse:. Really hoping that S6 will also have different song, because CF/S1/Quest music is starting to get on my nerves :anger:. Which is why Ioved Styx Tower and itā€™s different song. Also, stages where one fights only boss (Ursena etc) should their own track as well. @Petri, what do you think?

I also like (and I think I will be one of few) using W3K heroes in this event because so far we never had a chance to, because raids work differently. Diaochan minions are funny. Seems Brogan has promising successor. What irks me is that Advanced difficulty has only 3 waves, usually itā€™s 4. I get why this time we get only 10 stages even though 20 would be manageable (we had 20 stages before, back when event lasted 2 weeks only). But reducing waves is just lazy. :disappointed:

1 Like

Anybody else find it odd there was no EHT to be earned in advanced?. All other seasonal quests have 1ETT and 2 EHTs to earn.

And there is only 3 waves for advance. Advance always have 4 waves

2 Likes

Just doesnt feel right being a seasonal event. I enjoy them.

There is half amount of stages with half amount of EHT.

Great event yet, only 2 heroes out ofā€¦12?!

So, we have to wait forā€¦6years to see the whole team?!
Maybe 3 or even 4 per year out of the 12
sounds better, don.t u think?

1 Like

Here are my thoughts on the Lunar New Year heroes!

2 Likes

When the last batch comes the bunny and the Tiger would have been offered in some previous soul Exchange edition

I am expecting only 1 hero for each year.

But I agree it would be better to have more heroes released at a time.

1 Like

Makes you wonder why they donā€™t release at least 4 per year. At least itā€™s only 3 years until all animals are release then as compared to 6 years

Same. Everyone has to take a stance with their pulls if you donā€™t like what is being offered. Canā€™t let this game just become slot machines :angry::face_vomiting:

My luckiest pulls everā€¦

17 Likes

I canā€™t imagine better pulls than those two, wow. Congrats!

2 Likes

Same here :point_up: no coins were spent during this event.