Looking for suggestions and/or input

Thanks so much. You’ve been very helpful (and friendly!) I hope something really good happens to you today !

1 Like

You joining MJB would be a good thing. :wink:

Is that your alliance?

That’s our training alliance, Magnificent Jr Bastards

We’re full at the moment, but if you’re interested, Ill message you as soon as a spot opens up

FWIW, I asked staff about the use of these links-as-signatures and the ruling was that they are spam. So please dont use them.

1 Like

We can’t grant @MrMeeseeks an exception for being the first to have the audacity to try it? No? Never mind.

2 Likes

E%26P

I’m a fairly new player too (52 days in). I figured it’s never to early to start collecting emblems, so focused on making sure I have a team for every trail. I’ve been able to get through the first 2 levels of everyone except Fortitude so far with team powers between 1600-2100. This has a side benefit of developing a deep roster that will help with wars and give you a diverse pool of heroes to choose from for all scenarios. P.S. I’m F2P so my hero pool is nothing like as impressive as yours.

2 Likes

Great planning. Emblems are so new most seasoned players arent thinking as strategically as you are.

2 Likes

Thanks Kerridoc. When Strength came I breezed through the first two levels because I have plenty of fighters then Fortitude came and I had Kaliana at 2/11 and that was it and realized if I was going to take part in the trails it would take some planning and preparation.

1 Like

I think you might want to open a line acct. Most alliances of the sort you want communicate using that app.

Also, it opens a wealth off info available in chat rooms there. Much strategic thinking.

Ask for line ID if you meet someone here who you think can help you.

I would skip the Alliance Recruitment chat room altogether and go alliance hunting here on the forums or on the E&P Reddit.

Have to take exception with @Kerridoc on part of his reply. He is so right about alliance chat; however, the rest of the places like here, reddit, etc, are just as bad.

Take a “travel year”. When chests have been opened, go solo. Only downside is titan chest will treat you like a merc. Upside is finding a long-term home where you can grow.

You go to the search function in alliance looking for mostly full open alliances. Write down the names. Now go join one.

You can look at their chat log to see if they talk, how many are active, most important is is the leader alive. See if they respond to your hello.

Do several meet and greets. You will find a home

1 Like

Just wanted to pop in and thank you again! I’ve been chipping away at my 3*s and building my base like you suggested and I’ve already ascended Bane and Berden :slight_smile:
Should I just keep leveling and ascending my 3s?

1 Like

Yes. Get your first set maxed, then start a second set

We have an opening in Magnificent Jr Bastards if you’re interested

I’m only a level 12 - I don’t think they’d take me. Also, can you belong to more than one alliance ?

You have to leave your current alliance before you can join another.

Some players do have alt accounts and play separate games under different names though…I can barely keep up with one so I’m not sure how they do it! :grin:

As for your being level 12, If I am correct, the alliance @NPNKY mentioned is a training alliance so usually lower level players are more than welcome…often groups have several sister alliances and players move up as they grow and progress.

1 Like

MJB doesn’t have a level or trophy requirement. It’s a teaching alliance. If you’re interested, let me know your in game nickname and I’ll tell them to expect you

I did just join another one. They seem ok so far so I’m not sure I want to leave. If I do though - I’ll definitely take you up on that, provided there is space, of course :slight_smile:

1 Like