Khagan or Wilbur?

I have both, and need to know which one is best to use and level up?

Wilbur is awesome, max him asap

4 Likes

Another vote for Wilbur.

See why Wilbur is awesome here

2 Likes

Wilbur. I use him on Titans, events and on map. Thanks to him and wu kong I can beat Valhalla hard stages along with BT, kelile and Tellu.

2 Likes

Wilbur for me. I consider him a must have hero.

2 Likes

Khagan is and will be trash until they release a costume for him. He should have been one of the first ones. So yes. Wilbur. He’s incredibly useful. You won’t be disappointed.

2 Likes

Kaghan dont deserve the rings.

Wilbur is awesome…it’s a 4* with spirit of 5*

2 Likes

I’ve actually seen a good use for Khagan! He’s valuable in the Legendary tier of the monthly challenge events, if you’re trying for a Top 100 score.

In that format, and with that goal in mind, you’re inevitably going to be using Tornadoes and/or Mana Potions to fire extra specials on boss waves.

The +mana portion of Khagan’s special can reduce the number of battle items you have to use for that purpose.

Also, other than Kestrel, I’m pretty sure he does more direct damage to three targets than any other red hero; and since you don’t have to wait for tiles to charge him (since you’re using battle items instead) his slow mana speed doesn’t matter at that point.

All that being said, the answer to OP’s question is Wilbur, all day, every day, and twice on Sundays.

ETA: I mentioned Top 100 because that’s what I think is worth pushing for, since there are two 4* ascension mats in that loot tier. But of course the same stuff I said above applies no matter what kind of score/loot you’re shooting for.

4 Likes

Wilbur is one of the top/key red heroes while Khagan is one of the worst rated red 5* heroes .
Anyways if you didnt max wilbur yet i recommend you to do it before maxing any 5* , hes fast to max and super useful for events and titans

1 Like

No compatetion +1 for Wilbur, even if Wilbur need 6x Rings! :muscle:

1 Like

Wilbur. He is better hero than Khagan even when both are maxed. Mine is +20 and still is used a lot.

1 Like

Thankyou. I asked before making that mistake. Tysm!

Wilbur should have been upgraded to 5*…
His skill is very impressive and worth any kinds of ascension materials.

1 Like

I predict the costume version of Khagan has Wilbur’s skills plus damage to all (tongue in cheek).

1 Like

Nah. This way, we can also use him on both Epic & Legendary events :smiley:

1 Like

I have two wilburs maxed, 1st one +20, 2nd +1,
I really think of a third one for wars, my kaghan has to wait here.

1 Like