Khagan or Elena..... What to do?

Well the time has come to decide which red 5 * to level. Not really all that excited about slow heroes but got the mats so why not. Both seem like good heroes. Tile damage on elena is great and khagan seems like he could be a nice tank. Looking for some opinions. Anyone got one…

Elena gives me more trouble when I raid against her

1 Like

Ditto, Elena gives me more trouble, but the question is what do you want. I feel E is better if you want defense, K is better if you want more attack. I feel you should look at it that way…

On the other hand, you will not do bad with either.

Just an FYI, I have neither and I am sooooo jealous!

Well the problem is I need both. Working on getting my first 5 star team. Got Joon on last ascension. zeline waiting on one tonic, panther waiting on two tabards, and either khagan or elena. Almost think khagan will fit better since none of them are tanks.

Also have mats to do Perseus but not sure if i really like him. Was hoping for magni or arthur but no go

1 Like

Don’t understand yet where Khagan may be useful.

A hero that don’t shine anywhere is not a good hero.

I take it you don’t see much benefit to his mana regeneration or defense boost?

I’d prefer Elena and that wicked tile damage (plus with riposte she really hits back hard due to low defense stat) - there are some tanky red 4*'s with nice features I would use over Khagan like boldtusk or Gormek. They just fit my teams better.

Mana regeneration almost nothing. All mana skills are interesting, but his and Lancelot are too weak to make a real difference.
The defence may be intriguing, but coming from a slow hero not much stats tanked it’s not so useful.

Fact is, if you have a slow hero you want that when he/she shot probably his/her only special it must be a turn table skill.

But honestly, i’m not so scared/pumped when he shot that.

1 Like

Farming with 5* 2.60

Actually got both Elena and Khagan. I was leveling Elena to 5* 2.60 only, to help farming- I already have Azlar and Marjana parked at 5* 2.60 which is still more powerful than a 3* 3.50 .

Class Quests

But Elena is a fighter, and for fighter class quests I already have Boldtusk and Gryphonkit- my wife- has Delilah.

But for Ranger class quests I have Tiburtus- who is the only Ramming Pulverizer with Pierce so I am taking him to 4*+19 - and Chao- that I want the Devs to buff to 50% mana reduction.

So I am taking Khagan to 5* 2.60 since red does double damage against green mobs & bosses in Nature quest and Serenity quest. But mostly for the defense buff to keep alive Tiburtus and Melendor 5*+4 / Aegir 5* 2.60 for class quests.

Slow mana speed and class quests

I have noticed for class quests that, if you are missing 2-3 colors, slow mana speed heroes are often as good as fast mana speed heroes because you waste so many matches with no mana for any hero on your team. Cute move by the Devs.

Click for fighter & ranger emblems

Something I had not thought about was classes. In fact, I rarely consider them when deciding which 5* to get mats, and I probably should do better on that. Anywho… my husband got his 6th ring today and is deciding Elena or Khagan. I don’t know that he has any rangers ready for emblems, but I know he has Boldtusk and Panther in the fighter class. Should he give Khagan the rings simply because he may be lacking in the Ranger class?

1 Like

I’d say yes. Khagan is not a good hero (I’d prefer Elane in almost any situation), but if he’s the only ranger available, those emblems could make a significant difference – and with Panther taking the fighter emblems, Elena is likely stuck without for quite some time. Likely get another 6 rings first.

3 Likes

Elena, with her upcoming alt she will counter with 155% on special which will hurt big time, if you can get the alt. Khagan imho is a bit underrated (though I may say it because I got him yesterday) but Elena is imho better.

1 Like