Ascend a second Khagan or an Elena?

I have a fully ascended Khagan, but I now have a second one ready for the final tier and I have Elena ready for the final tier. I’ll likely not live long enough to get another six rings so it’s one or the other. Both are slow, and I really like what Khagan brings, but a good counterattack is nice also.

1 Like

If you are planning to do some pulls next month, you might want to wait to see if you get next month’s HOTM Grazul, who is a red 5* very fast mana healer. Otherwise, just from the point of view of variety and tile damage, I would vote for Elena. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Elena’s tile damage is useful on green titans, and her riposte adds some points too.

And she’s aces in the Rush 5star tourney.

With trials etc then diversity is increasingly desirable in the game. I would assend Elena in your situation (or if I was in any real doubt, hold off and level some 4* and experiment with the 5* at 3:70 in a suitable difficulty map stage until I understood how well the hero works with my other heroes)

2 Likes

Elena first to have variety. Both are cool for rush tournaments.

1 Like

I honestly don’t like Khagan, and actually like Elena a lot (so much that i have 2 maxed covering my entire team).

Never regret doing it, as i use those two much more then my maxed Marjana (an excelent hero).

1 Like

Elena

• high tile damage
  • riposte good for quests, trials and challenges
1 Like

I would sit on the Rings for now. There’s a great Red HOTM coming up and I’d save the rings until you know whether or not you get her,

Elena if you don’t want to wait though

Ok, I’ll wait and see if I get Grazul. I hadn’t planned on much pulling because I’m waiting for Avalon for Guinevere, but maybe I can get a few pulls in. If I don’t get her, then Elena.

Elena. Diversity is great

Probably should have done Elena first, if you had the choice. It’s harder to have the right heroes to surround Khagan cf. Elena. On raids, Khagan rarely hits three — and if you have the tiles in place to take advantage of Khagan’s mana boost, it’s unlikely it’d make the difference between winning and losing.

So I did a few pulls and got Grazul. So skip Elena for Grazul? Maybe I’ll get Grazi to 4-70 and try a few skirmishes.

2 Likes

Definitely. Elena’s too limited and is mainly used for her tile damage

1 Like

Congrats… Yup, that’s a good idea. Take her to 3.70 and make sure to use a level 11 mana troop on her if you have, then she will charge up with 6 tiles only. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah, I don’t have any 3 or 4* red troops that have mana. I’ll start looking for one.

1 Like

Ok. That’s not a problem, you will get it eventually. All the 4 star troops come in 2 varieties - critical or mana. So that’s the only way to get mana troops. Unfortunately, 3 star troops don’t have any mana boosts. :slight_smile: