Kasshrek or Caedmon?

As stated by the other users I think caedmon should be a priority.

From a defense perspective at this stage I would be more comfortabel fielding a boldtusk tank with a caedmon flank than a kash tank with a boldtusk flank.

From an offensive perspective caedmon is the only option. Kash is useless on offense and Kaedmon is useful for far longer.

Kash only really has uses on defense and there he has an expiration date. Caedmon is useful for longer. I may suggest Kash if you didn’t have a suitable tank replacement but seeing as you have boldtusk there really is no reason to level kash at this point.

4 Likes

Caedmon, you will use him for longer time, more versatile hero, defence team is not so important and you have BT which is good tank as for 4*

2 Likes

Yeah Wu is not made for defense and you will want to replace him (Li Xiu is a decent vanilla yellow for def, flank or even tank) - but for a not so experienced opponent he can be a challenge. And I’d still argue for keeping Caed on def though and tank BT; it’s a def with more bite. You’ll bring Caed everywhere else as well.

My Caed is +10 (Ranvir now getting Druid emblems) and will probably never get stripped. I have Lianna on the way up, but once she’s finished I will rather swap Elk out of my attack team than Caed - fast decent snipe and dispel is that good.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the info!! I really appreciate them!! Looks like caedmon will be goong upto the 4th tier for me!!

2 Likes

Kashrek is an annoying tank to Raid against until your team has 4k. Afterwards he is manageable. Caedmon however still surprises me badly, from time to time.

2 Likes