šŸ”µ [Jun 03, 2020] Trials of Survival -- Share & Discuss

No chance for me to beat the last stageā€¦ tried and got annihilated.

3 Likes

My new team:

Old team had a +10 marjana, but Brynhild is way more useful. I finally have a survival team that can actually survive.
Gonna reset Marjana once Bryn hits 4/70 and then give embs to Agnes after Brynhild is +18.
Barbarian emblems go to Nordri, another excellent S3 hero.

6 Likes

Team last time
Team this time

Switched my team up a bit this time, 3 very fast with BK and Bryn. No items used and fairly easy battle. Hard to tell if I just had good boards or good team, so Iā€™ll probably use this team again next time.

Emblems saved for now, trainer to Ursena.

6 Likes

Grimm - Marjana+9 - Little John+18 - Grimm+20 - Scarlett+7

3 Likes

Completed all 3 levels using Grimm, Guardian Jackal, Malosi, Domitia and Gormek
Used One purple banner and a couple of bombs

4 Likes

Wow, itā€™s like the whole other team got fired.

3 Likes

A good team, a good board and Miki silencing the weakened bosses. Easy! Emblems will be saved for Malosi and Marjana, trainer went to Marjana, now 4/73.

6 Likes

Marjana +1 Domitia Danzaburo+1 Brynhild Grimm +20
plus some items :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bryn is the only healer for these two classes, right? Maybe Iā€™m missing someoneā€¦:thinking:

1 Like

I was just thinking everyone has her now and I have no idea what she does. Iā€™ll need to check her out as she seems to have replaced some pretty strong heroes.

1 Like

Yeah, she is kind of solid,ā€¦ fast mana, heal 3, immunity against dispels for 3, defence against special skilll for 3 and mana boost for 3ā€¦

1 Like

I beat 2 levels with beat 2 levels of Obakan (1/41), Domitia (1/23), Silthus (maxed+5), Karil (maxed) and Grimm (1/19). Domitia was new and replaced Scarlett from last time. I got her from the Costume portal :smile_cat:

I used 4 bombs and I was able to beat the bosses easily because I had a very good board :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I guess Puss in Boots HoT should also count here.

3 Likes

Thanks, she sounds like a fly mamma jamma. Thatā€™s a lot of skills going on for a 4*ā€™special too.

2 Likes

Next time Miki instead of Jackal.

5 Likes

My team:

• Miki +16
  • Brynhild 4/70
  • Sif +6
  • Guardian Jackal +20
  • Gretel 4/70

Same as last time, party order notwithstanding. Went to last round with loaded Miki and yellow diamond, so boss fight lasted about 4 rounds. No items used.

4 Likes

Hope to eventually get Marjana to a point where she replaces Carverā€¦ even though heā€™s strangely been a good boy.

• Carver (maxed + 6 emb)
  • Grimm (maxed + 10 emb)
  • Gormek (maxed + 9 emb)
  • Kelile (3/60)
  • Scarlett (maxed + 10 emb)

People will continue to proclaim that Kelileā€™s not great. I get it. But these be one of those few times where sheā€™s not so bad. Maybe a slight buff is all sheā€™s missing.

2 Likes

I donā€™t get the Kelile hate myself. I still lack Marjana, which makes Kelile the closest thing to a red sniper of the classic lot. I have her at +18 going full attack path and she hits REALLY hard. Her D isnā€™t great, but thatā€™s what rogue is for! Itā€™s still better than Scarlett too, just sayinā€™.

To be fair, there are better reds at the 5* level when you get into event heroes and HOTMs, but as F2P like me those heroes are a luxury you donā€™t assume to get. In that context I say ā€œYou go girl!ā€ to Kelile for sure :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Kelile definitely has better survivability compared to Scarlett. I glanced at her defense stat and Iā€™ve been hestitant to use her a lot while working on her, compared to Grimm, whose defense is also pretty low but not below 500 low like her. (I could just fast too many blue heroes in raids.)

At best, I think Kelile could get a slight increase in how hard she hits initially or burn debuff. Or maybe itā€™s the health stat. Canā€™t wait for her costume to see what they do with her. Additionally, Iā€™ve seen people max her and emblem her high and have her in their raid and war teams and be the one to take out my heroes.

1 Like

I get your point, but Grimm and Kelile typically have different roles on a team too, which can play a part in how relevant their D is, in addition to if itā€™s a raid, province stage, etc.

You can artificially boost A value with healers like Kiril and Boldtusk, boosters like The Wu, or through troop selection. All those can raise the base A value a huge % and some of those mentioned even stack!

Plus, she takes no damage for dodging and youā€™re not just bringing Boldtusk along for his killer good looks! Kiril I do bring just for the beer though ā€¦ and the beard envy.

Good luck!

1 Like